Montana - Summer 2015

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Very cool! The scenery is outstanding, and the goats are unbelievable!! Great hike!

Ok, where's part 6?
I'll see how late I can stay up tonight.............................................. :)

You guys sure found a beautiful trail. We did Grinnell trail last year, it was 13& half miles.My flat feet was tired but worth the effort. 20 miles is a good walk. Thanks for the great posts you do for us . Mitch

Ski,

My mouth is watering. It is time for a return to God's Country. Parts 5 & 6 were awesome as usual. Can't wait for Part 7. Headed to upper Michigan in an hour. Thanks Ski for another great story. jd

I finally had time to catch up to Part 7--very inspiring. Your photos are so saturated and beautiful. I wish I could get your deep colors captured.

hail.gif
hail.gif
hail.gif
hail.gif

Another fantastic trip.
afm199.gif

And, that's the way to spend a summer vacation! Wonderful trip for all of us via your blog! Thank you!!!

BTW, I like the new title of Goat Whisperer. You may have to change to that! Maybe Geezer Goat Whisperer. :D :D :D

Wandering Sagebrush said:
BTW, I like the new title of Goat Whisperer.
I was thinking about it also until I did an online check in the Urban Dictionary.................................

I like the rural areas soooooo much better. :)

Ummm, yeah - maybe not Goat whisperer.

I liked that closeup of the Parnassian butterfly.

What a fine way to spend a summer vacation! Good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom