Need A 700 Hp. Grocery Getter

jon

Advanced Member
This is one wicked fast Caddilac,a slightly different image from 20yrs. ago.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/24/video-onstar-calls-hennessey-after-tuned-cts-v-pulls-99-g/#continued

This is one wicked fast Caddilac,a slightly different image from 20yrs. ago.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/24/video-onstar-calls-hennessey-after-tuned-cts-v-pulls-99-g/#continued

Salty,

That might just interest me in a Cad....My dad drove Cads and Buick's for years, not quite the same :)

How's that busted wing?? You back using all your extremities??

Bob

We stopped to gas up coming back from a weekender on I-10 West of Houston. While at the station, these hot cars kept pulling into the convenience store.

Finally, I noticed they all had "Hennessey" on the rear deck. We had gotten off I10 in Sealy, TX, where their base of operations is located. Being a local traffic cop in that town must be a depressing job... you can't catch *anybody*.

Salty,

That might just interest me in a Cad....My dad drove Cads and Buick's for years, not quite the same :)

How's that busted wing?? You back using all your extremities??

Bob

Thanks for asking, yeah the wrist is healed I think, I dumped the cast a little early so I could get the cylinder heads back on the motor inthe MISSSLE, now I know why people who know what their doing pull the cab off these trucks before you do a job like that. We dumped 350 pots out of Eureka last night and then went back to the beginning and rolled through em' for a few more crab than I thought we would get, but don't buy crabs just yet, when Oregon opens up you will see much better prices. My grandmother had a 56 Eldo. that I learned how to drive in, although nobody new I was teaching myself in the middle of the night. I finally got caught when somebody taught me how to make a car backfire coasting down a steep hill, man, thatt Caddy had two big 4 barrel carbs. that held and fed a lot of unburned fuel into the intake, so when I turned the key back on, pretty much blew the entire exhaust into the road, being a kid was sure fun. I'm going to take a nap and then I'll try to answer everbodys questions.

Back
Top Bottom