New Hawk owner

Lobster1 said:
Very nice work, an inspiration as I take delivery of my grandby shell tomorrow.
Did you decide on propex for heat?
Yes, but need some more budget from the boss before that happens. The spot for the heater is ready to go!

takesiteasy said:
Looks great! I like the under cabinet lighting.
Yeah, good for when first entering the camper. Also thinking of using it as a "night lite". I actually also really like the lights IN the cabinets. Makes it easier to see the backs of the guages, and what is in the cabinets.

billharr said:
Nice work. If you want to make the cabinets pop add some edge trim tape. Goes on with a hot iron will cover the plywood edges.
Thanks Bill... your mods were a big inspiration to me! We are hoping to actually USE the camper and see what changes we need to make before cosmetic improvements make their way into the finished product. For example, I have a few nice sharp corners that bug me ... like when reaching for the window coverings at the driver's front. That nice tall cabinet has a sharp corner that pokes right into the sternum... ouch....

Great looking cabinetry Vic. Too bad it hides all of the other work you did with the mechanicals. Very impressive - maybe someday I'll get to see your rig in person!!

Ronin said:
Great looking cabinetry Vic. Too bad it hides all of the other work you did with the mechanicals. Very impressive - maybe someday I'll get to see your rig in person!!
Thanks! It would be great to do a run with some FWC folks

As others has said, very impressive Vic...You would have made an excellent dentist with your attention to detail.

Back
Top Bottom