New Steed for the Granby

Barko1

Ok I stole the thread title. This little camper now has led me to buying a new truck:eek:. I've been using my existing F150 with the small 4.6L which works but it really works on the hills and winds downshifting so that at times it's spinning at 4000+, not good. But with the recession, my retirement (401k=101k) I really was resisting but resistence is futile and visiting craigslist I found a F250 7.3L 4x4 longbed locally. Turns out to be 1 owner, his baby, superclean, and will be all mine tomorrow. Now to lift up the fwc and juggle some wiring. Big trip to Alaska in May:thumb:

Congrats on the new F250! :thumb:I read on a lot of threads that the 7.3 V8 is a true work horse engine and it gets great gas mileage. Don't forget to post a pic when you get the camper on the truck.

You Bought A What!

You must not read too much of this stuff, you joined Dodge Ville (they bought em' because they're cheap) and you bought a Ford, when the transmission fails, I think I'd keep quiet about it. But if you PM me I can tell you how to fix it.

Congrats on the new F250! :thumb:I read on a lot of threads that the 7.3 V8 is a true work horse engine and it gets great gas mileage. Don't forget to post a pic when you get the camper on the truck.

IT BURNS FUEL

IT BURNS FUEL

:D But it makes a nice sound while doing it. I'll put a mast and a sail on it to save some fuel.

BTW, how's the Tacoma suspension upgrade coming along?

Back
Top Bottom