News Feature: Beer-in-cans > Beer-in-bottles

The dogs sure enjoy beer in a can....
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FnZuR_B_GQyLnw2gJWYmyXm9ENq4GaHoQ2gCdzziXTk?feat=directlink

Now we know who's trashing the campsite with Bud cans.

Now we know who's trashing the campsite with Bud cans.

She's a cheap date, what can I say. You can take the pittie outta the gutter, but......

:LOL:

Bottles break, cans don't -------any beer is better than no beer and before I had my FWC and a frig, drinking canned beer was the norm, but it's sure nice to see the good stuff in cans now and with my frig you can put one of those small kegs in it and really live it up------or drink vodka because you have ice trays--now that's living!

Smoke

:LOL:-------any beer is better than no beer.... ...the good stuff in cans...
Yes, it's better to have than have not, but good stuff in can as a friend of mine would say, "Just ain't right!"

Yes, it's better to have than have not, but good stuff in can as a friend of mine would say, "Just ain't right!"

Okay, you are right-so put a keg in your frig or wear a blindfold and pretend it's the real stuff-better than nothing!

Smoke

This is for Ted and others who enjoy the brew.
QSorry the picture isn't without the gril work.
Taken in Barcelona on this last visit.
Seems that American beer is a big hit with the Spanish.
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4705.jpg
    DSCN4705.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 31
Frank, they have those beers locked up tight. You sure that was Spain and not Dirty Dog's fridge?

Highz, funny that they just block the road to unload. Gotta have your priorities.

Ted said:
Highz, funny that they just block the road to unload. Gotta have your priorities.
There's nowhere else for a big rig to park. The alley behind the storefronts is too narrow. Burro Street is really just one big parking lot. :rolleyes:

Ted said:
Frank, they have those beers locked up tight. You sure that was Spain and not Dirty Dog's fridge?

Nope,I just thought of you when I saw all those good American beers.Even some of the little markets carry beer like the Sierra Nevada brand.My daughter says that the American brew is very poplar in Spain.
Frank

I really can't imagine how that would taste good. But maybe it does, especially if there is no alternative. :)
On the other hand, If I'm hiking, I'm not drinking beer. I like my fridge and cold real beer waiting for me when I get back to camp.

Didn't they have this stuff before? Anyway, that's why I have the frig in the FWC but when I back packed allot in the old days, this stuff would have been a welcome addition to my load instead of bringing along a six pack that you had to lug even after you drank the good stuff up-pack it in-pack it out!

Smoke

I am tempted to bottle a portion of my homebrew in the PET plastic re-usable bottles, specifically for backpacking/hiking, etc.

Fancy shmancy aluminum cans. I have upgraded to a stainless steel growler. It was pricey but at least it won't break.

Back
Top Bottom