On September 20th I'm joining the group

The guy with the camera showed up.......As it sits, Friday 9/16/11 1:20 PM
The two inside pictures were taken with a 10mm lens so the perspective is a little skewed.

Attachments

• dd-1.jpg
    dd-1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 382
  • dd-2.jpg
    dd-2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 450
  • dd-3.jpg
    dd-3.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 411
So....does the fridge slide out on tracks from under that cabinet? That's a clever idea. :)

Hmmm....won't the paper towels fall off the counter when you drive?
wink.gif

Very cool! Thanks to the guy with the camera for showing up and taking pictures. Can't wait to see it in person.
Couple of questions for Marty. I've never seen what looks like a mini flap over the main window flap in the canvas before. Can you explain what that is please? Also, what is the small black thing on the front wall lower and left of the window?

Not meaning to take anything away from Marty, The "small black thing" is the 12volt input plug. The "mini flaps" hold the
external storm flaps which are now removable.

Bob is correct on both. We felt that a front connection would be best for this camper. The connector is a trolling motor connector with an O ring type seal on the male end.

Holy smokes....even better than I imagined. It came out just like your model. Well a little prettier of course. The "TEV" is lonely, let's get that thing dirty!

Home Skillet

Show up at Miyagi Bar and Sushi at 7:00 and I'll buy you a beer. I'll be there.......

Lyons Center, corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and Munroe.

The camper has landed and DD is rolling this morning for the gold country foothills. I'll let him post full pictures of his new toy in action but here is a sneak peak. Testing the all important beer opener - with a Pliney of course.

gallery_176_163_245667.jpg

The camper has landed and DD is rolling this morning for the gold country foothills. I'll let him post full pictures of his new toy in action but here is a sneak peak. Testing the all important beer opener - with a Pliney of course.

gallery_176_163_245667.jpg

SA-WEEEET!

Back
Top Bottom