Picked up a Project (90's Granby)

JDeanP said:
Jealous of everyone with a garage!

Keep up the good work.
Thanks.. couldn't do it without a garage.. would be so hard with the unpredictable spring weather around here..

Kitchen mock up .. will add stove

Attachments

• IMG_20180420_164804.jpg
    IMG_20180420_164804.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 324
BBZ said:
Kitchen mock up .. will add stove
Nice backsplash! I'm not sure, but from the pics it looks like you are using 3/4" plywood? If weight is an issue for you, consider using 3/8" Baltic Birch. Strong, light, nice finish.

Vic Harder said:
Nice backsplash! I'm not sure, but from the pics it looks like you are using 3/4" plywood? If weight is an issue for you, consider using 3/8" Baltic Birch. Strong, light, nice finish.
thanks for the info..

$13 for the backsplash..

CougarCouple said:
Morning BBZ
Really like the build out counter section and especially the map top.

Russ
Thanks, Russ.. Wife's idea on the counter top.. Pretty happy with the build at this point, a few more details on the inside and it will be time for the sideliner.. its almost complete, hope to put it on next weekend..

Nice work. Never seen the barn wood accent look before. Interesting. The countertop, i may have to steal that idea!

You may want to extend the diamond plate to the sides. Mine took a surprising amount of weathering before I did that.

craig333 said:
Nice work. Never seen the barn wood accent look before. Interesting. The countertop, i may have to steal that idea!

You may want to extend the diamond plate to the sides. Mine took a surprising amount of weathering before I did that.
Thanks, I was thinking about that with the diamond plate as well.

My wife came up with the idea for the counter top.. will also do that to the collapsable table I think.

Getting close .. roof attached .. wiring complete (and it works ..phew) ..

Attachments

• IMG_20180526_133610.jpg
    IMG_20180526_133610.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 340
Kitchen complete . Trimmed out with the barn wood to tie it all together

Attachments

• IMG_20180526_134028.jpg
    IMG_20180526_134028.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 268
I used L brackets and then reinforced with metal plates (see pic of kitchen and you will get an idea). Seems solid..

Back
Top Bottom