planning trip to western WA

BenG

ok planning trip from eastern WA to west side of state towards end of april.Interested in Belingham area, looks like alot of nice areas close to the beach there, anyone been around that area? looking for inside imformation, Planning on heading west on hwy2 to I5 north toward Blaine WA

I'm not sure if there is much insider information for public access along the water outside of the state parks. I haven't heavily looked into it but believe most land is private. Let me know if you discover differently.

I'm not sure if there is much insider information for public access along the water outside of the state parks. I haven't heavily looked into it but believe most land is private. Let me know if you discover differently.

Looks like we be checking out the state parks, and what ever else looks like might be intersting to camp at, going to make a week of it and just see where we end up.

Looks like we be checking out the state parks, and what ever else looks like might be intersting to camp at, going to make a week of it and just see where we end up.

truck and camper ready to go, for morning, be heading west and going to check out Moran state park.

truck and camper ready to go, for morning, be heading west and going to check out Moran state park.

Hope you get good weather!

P.S. Keep an eye out for any locals on the islands irritated about deer that don't mind someone showing up in the fall to help out. ;)

Hope you get good weather!

P.S. Keep an eye out for any locals on the islands irritated about deer that don't mind someone showing up in the fall to help out. ;)

We made it back, weather wasn't the greatest, had windstorms, rain, and snow, but there was some sunshine there along the way, will post more in "trip reports", but still a nice trip.

Back
Top Bottom