Random FWC Photos

Hey ETA, would you say the FWC windows factory tint is darker than the rear tint on your Tacoma?

It appears that way in the pics but then the camper is also much darker inside.

Saw this bad a$$ Tundra/Hawk in Grass Valley, while taking Callie to the dog park for some play time.

Anyone want to claim this nice looking rig?

That is a sharp looking Tundra!

Figured I get another picture of mine on here. I need to get out and use it more!

ETAV8R said:
What is the black strip at the base of your roof? Mine is all white but the black looks great.
Thanks! Yup as Overland said. Full custom color match paint. The black was rustoleum black enamel. Holding up great so far! Details HERE on my build thread on expo. Great picts of the rig and white Mountains BTW! That place is great!

Overland Hadley said:
SLO custom painted his camper. Looks good doesn't it.
Thanks!

Another reason I like my Fleet FWC...it fits into my 84" garage! Ride Rites have to be air downed though!

Attachments

• IMG_0295 (2).jpg
    IMG_0295 (2).jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0298 (2).jpg
    IMG_0298 (2).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 363
OMG - that looks like our situation including airing down the Ride Rites. Plus we have the original 1950s sliding garage doors and the clearance right to left is about the same. BUT tomorrow we are upgrading to an overhead door because of our new Fleet!! Yea!

Overland Hadley said:
^
That tree is amazing! Where in California?
Coastal Live Oak (Quercus agrifolia), central coast California. Awesome trees. Seasoned oak firewood is great for grilling tri tip steaks Santa Maria styel

Back
Top Bottom