Route Plan for 1st time solo female

Hi Luckytibbs!

Yes, welcome! This is one of the few forums where I've had an all around good experience :)
Quite a few of us solo women camperers here!
I started off here researching campers, bought my Four Wheel Camper and have been addicted ever since (to my camper, campering, and this forum). Anyway, good folks here.

and to keep to the OP.... InReach good. :D

Thanks Hayden! I’ve learned a lot already. Good info and great suggestions. I’ve been in a jeep pulling a small trailer and am moving to a truck with a smaller Hallmark. Ready in January and I can’t wait. Great time of year for southwest camping.

Ok, Here is the itinerary. Pretty straight forward and maybe a bit boring for some of the more adventurous here, but we have allowed enough time for exploring if she wants. I'm sure she will "adjust" the timeline as her mood dictates. I40 will probably get a bit old so we have planned out a route that will take her thru Grand Canyon Village, the Hopi Reservation and then into Sante Fe if she is feeling a bit more adventurous

[SIZE=16pt]Hood River – Tule Lake, CA (Tule Lake – Butte County Fairgrounds[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Tule Lake, CA – Yerington / Hawthorne, NV (Walker Lake)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Yerington / Hawthorne, NV (Walker Lake) – Las Vegas[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Las Vegas, NV – Bullhead City, AZ (visit friends for a few days)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Bullhead City, AZ – Holbrook, AZ [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21.33333396911621px]Holbrook, AZ - [/SIZE][SIZE=21.33333396911621px]Sante Fe, NM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Sante Fe, NM – Palo Duro Canyon State Park [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Palo Duro Canyon State Park - Dallas[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Thanks for everyone's input, we appreciate all the support. She is not big on joining forums but thanks to all of y'alls support, she is joining WTW![/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom