Someone Scored!

Off topic:
I like your avatar, Murphy744

Actually, I paid very similar for an 08 Hawk, but without the hot water, arctic pac, or rear lights options. So it can happen.
I contacted the seller via CL email and included my phone number. Lucky for me, the seller called me up.

Ok ... the add was deleted by the time I got to it. Pls regale me with the details. Everyone loves a good deal ... even if it was not mine. :D

Ramblinman said:
Ok ... the add was deleted by the time I got to it. Pls regale me with the details. Everyone loves a good deal ... even if it was not mine. :D
Fully loaded 2009 Hawk $7,888 Looked very clean in the pictures.

It was even better in person. Super clean, original owners, blah blah blah. I'm stoked! They even made me breakfast after the long drive down.
I've been looking for a long time and couldn't be happier.

Proud new Hawk owner

August, welcome to WTW. You will find lots of information here to help you enjoy your FWC.. Bring it to the rally next month.

Bill

2nd Annual Four Wheel Campers Northern California Rally (April 25th – 27th, 2014)
Hello current (and soon to be) Four Wheel Camper Owners. We are already planning our 2nd Annual Four Wheel Owners Rally. Mark your calendars for the weekend of April 25th – 27th, 2014. The location will be the same as last year . . .
Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in the Sonoma Valley of Northern California.

LINKEY

craig333 said:
2nd Annual Four Wheel Campers Northern California Rally (April 25th – 27th, 2014)
Hello current (and soon to be) Four Wheel Camper Owners. We are already planning our 2nd Annual Four Wheel Owners Rally. Mark your calendars for the weekend of April 25th – 27th, 2014. The location will be the same as last year . . .
Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in the Sonoma Valley of Northern California.

I was so bummed about missing out on that one! Wound up with a loaded Ocelot from the other guys, still stoked on that though!

Back
Top Bottom