The Acoustic Thread - What are you listening to?

buckland said:
AJ Lee.
This is a great 4 song set. Good background info too. (24 minutes)

Go AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a very special soul and has been doing her thing since she was a young'n. I run into her at the grocery store all the time. She played a great set at my house in the back yard up here in Davenport :)))))))))))))))))) My wife still gets star struck every time we see her.

Cpt Davenport said:
Go AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a very special soul and has been doing her thing since she was a young'n. I run into her at the grocery store all the time. She played a great set at my house in the back yard up here in Davenport :)))))))))))))))))) My wife still gets star struck every time we see her.
I don't blame her. I'm starstruck

Cpt Davenport said:
OMG... very lovely set!

craig333 said:
I don't blame her. I'm starstruck

Vic Harder said:
OMG... very lovely set!

Both guitarists are good but ( young man in black shirt) Sully's flat pick'n and fret work is unbelievable. Most cant keep up with him! We have been enjoying him on the central coast here since he was a kid too. He comes from a very talented family, the Tuttles. His big sis Molly is making a name for herself right now for sure. Great stuff!

Here is another local boy from the San Lorenzo valley of the Santa Cruz mountains. Jesse has persevered though some heavy addiction and tough times. I work with his mom and it has been absolutely joyful to see him clean up and give his dream a shot. I'm root'n for him.

I looked quite a bit...I swore I posted this before, so if I did... apologies but heck, it is so good it is worth hearing again. I can not think of a session where the members are this relaxed and so in sync. Such a pretty song and done so well.

Back
Top Bottom