The All Terrain Campers photo thread

I am finally getting a bit done on the Bobcat. On the agenda is figuring out how I want the Engel (or if I want the Engel) to sit in the camper. Originally, I thought I would put it transverse across the front wall, but with the cabinets and full size seat, I would have to do some wood butchering. It does sit in the aisle, so I think I will try it there for a while. I'll use a bit of foam to keep it from rubbing the wood, and straps with footman loops to keep it in place. Since it is both AC and DC, I will probably run an extension from my AC outlet to the front of the camper and plug both cables in.

My biggest whine about this configuration is the amount of aisle that it takes, but since The Bride will probably not go with me on many trips in the Bobcat, I think I can live with it for a while. Looks like it's a one person, one dog setup...

gallery_4841_1080_1402905.jpg

Shakedown trip to Southern Utah. Write up coming of trip and build.

Attachments

• P3310103 (2)_01_03.JPG
    P3310103 (2)_01_03.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 179
I woke up to this Saturday morning in the Anza Borrego. Thought I'd share.

Attachments

• IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 101
Ski3pin
Hello and good morning. I must say the last photo, the one with lake and mountains is beautiful. I believe you have captured a moment that is not often seen thank you.
Russ

Thank you Russ. There is so much history, geology, wildlife, in addition to spectacular vistas up there. I expect we will return soon.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Instream water rights are very important! Nice sign, thanks for sharing!
Very true , perhaps one of my favorite signs I've found. It was but a trickle,though the lake was flush and serene.
IMG_1183.JPG

The closure was for a pretty good size hole, the barricade had been torn down and at least one vehicle had pushed through. Far more risk than I care to use.

IMG_1184.JPG

Back
Top Bottom