The All Terrain Campers photo thread

This was a good road for my off highway inaugural run, a couple of small water crossings, plenty of washboard, airing down/up was mandatory for any kind of comfort. Still need to put a recovery kit together, in this case I traveled with a friend who has plenty. But he didn't sleep as comfortably as the ATC is a 5 star

accomadation. IMG_1186.JPG

Indian Valley reservoir from a day prior. Near the headwater river.While I don't take pictures of trash, there was so much of it spread through out these dispersed sites, I will never return. It's a mind boggle for sure

IMG_1195.JPG

Seeing this picture really made me glad I had stalked this forum long enough to know to ask about the 2.5 in taller roof. It doesn't sound like much when you hear it, but in actuality it is worth every penny. $250 at the time I bought.

Olmstead Point, Frank. There are lightning strike fires to the south of the Valley that are monitor and let burn as they were natural ignitions.

Empire Fire

This was prior to the start of the South Fork fire near Wawona.

Thanks Ski.
We have stopped at that turnout years ago and walked the nice granite area off to the south of the road.
That's the place they give the marmot warning about them eating rubber things on your vehicle.

Sure don't like to see all those fires. But can't do anything about the natural ones except keep a watch.
Nature still has the control.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom