The Landscape Photography Thread

Went back up to the Smokies to see how the color had progressed in a week. Looks like the leaves that were showing some color last week were mostly down and not a lot of new ones changing. Had a nice crisp evening at camp with a great steak, mushroom and potato dinner on the Skottle, though. And s'mores for dessert. :)

_D851002-Edit.jpg

Charlie captures the timlessness and dynamism of the Smokies' streams in the fall so well. Makes me want to sit on a rock and watch for a while, then head on upstream to see more.

Thanks
Paul

Well this isn't exactly landscape but the concept is the same just higher:)

Getting into astrophotography:) Orion Nebula 9 subs stacked. Learning with each venture and hope to have everything set by the time I hit those sweet Wyoming skies :)

Attachments

• Orion stack 11 25 2017web.jpg
    Orion stack 11 25 2017web.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 36
Happyjax said:
Well this isn't exactly landscape but the concept is the same just higher:)

Getting into astrophotography:) Orion Nebula 9 subs stacked. Learning with each venture and hope to have everything set by the time I hit those sweet Wyoming skies :)
Very, very nice!

Charlie, we have thought about visiting the St Joe area. What do you think of it? Thanks, Bigfoot Dave

Bigfoot Dave said:
Charlie, we have thought about visiting the St Joe area. What do you think of it? Thanks, Bigfoot Dave
We love it down there, not nearly as crowded as other areas - especially when school is in session. It gets pretty warm in the summer but during the winter the weather is mostly pretty decent. The campground on Cape San Blas is really nice and usually has a lot of birds.

Something a little different showcasing nature's beauty on a deserted island we kayaked out and camped on for a few days...

Attachments

• IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom