The Wildlife Photography Thread

Bunch of turkeys showing off for the girls in my backyard. Not quite as exciting as predators in action but I didn't have to travel very far! Taken with Iphone 8 2x zoom.

Attachments

• turkeys - 1.jpg
    turkeys - 1.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 45
  • turkeys - 1 (1).jpg
    turkeys - 1 (1).jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 40
Dang, Park! You get around!!
These are beautiful portraits with iconic backgrounds, especially the bison.
Very cool processing of the ram, bison and the cutest little bear cub too.

Lighthawk said:
Dang, Park! You get around!!
These are beautiful portraits with iconic backgrounds, especially the bison.
Very cool processing of the ram, bison and the cutest little bear cub too.
Thanks. Couple more I thought I'd post up taken during the same period.

Bison-XL.jpg

Spring snow storm provide a moody effect with this bison and her calf in Yellowstone.

SowCub%20Cades%20Cove-XL.jpg

Sow and her spring cub in a tender moment. The cub would gently paw at the sow until the sow would show her some attention. I was blessed with being able to spend hours in solitude watching this sow interact with her three cubs.

Great shots Park! Nice to be able to get uninterrupted time, thanks for making and sharing wonderful images!

Park, more great shots. You have a real talent for seeking out and getting wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing them here.

We've been seeing a young female coyote in our back orchard. I've seen her rolling in the grass under the apple tree, and taking a cool dust bath on a 90F day. Our cattle dog Callie is very aware and has given fast chase to this wild dog. Today we restrained Callie inside our fenced garden while I shot into the shadows.

Through the back gate

Nice photos. We have coyotes in the city here but we don't get to see them up close very often. Thanks for posting your pics.

Back
Top Bottom