Wander the West Members (add yourself here)

Great idea,

Just added my location and here is a print screen saved as a JPEG.

Attachments

• BuddyList.jpg
    BuddyList.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 268
I made it on the map

Just found this thread with the map. Great idea!

But it has it's disadvantages - I feel lonely so far south east!

I guess I have to work on that.

I'd be curious to see how far the meeting point would move to the east if you calculate my dot into the equation.

:D :D

I am posting this from Palm Bay, FL, wondering where I will spend the next two weekends...

Any good ideas?

P.S.: You look to be about 2-1/2 hours South of where I currently am.

I'd be curious to see how far the meeting point would move to the east if you calculate my dot into the equation.
Hmm... I do not really live in Michigan, but in Florida. :rolleyes:

Mike

Thanks for living east... maybe that will move the average about .00001" more east.

Oh well, in 2009, I will not care, I will be in Eureka, MT. :D

Mike

Traitor!

Actually it looks like a nice place.

South Florida is currently very wet

(Repeat) I am in Palm Bay, FL, for the next three weeks, and am interested in going new places and meeting new friends...

Hi Mark,

I don't know if I can recommend any places in this area, it has been raining on a daily basis down here for more than a week.

Seminole Natl Park http://floridastateparks.org/collier-seminole/ was pretty nice a few months ago. At least if you like canoe / kayak excursions through the Everglades and swamp forest.

If you decide to drive south, let me know by PM and we can meet on your way.

I'm afraid the skeeters'll carry me off...

Hi cab--

I looked at that earlier, but as you said it's been raining a lot and I was worried about bugs. Don't have a canoe (yet) but I did bring my mtn. bike.

I noticed there are plenty of open sites-- would you be joining me there?

I'd love to join you, but I'm leaving for Mexico on Sunday

Hi Mark, I'd love to join you over the weekend, but I'm heading out to Cancun/Mexico for a few weeks. Business is calling and I can't escape.

I'll be back by the end of the month, if your still around by then, let me know and we get together then.

Anyone else notice that as April 1 rolled around, the board lit up with new members and more activity. I guess everyone got the spring bug at the same time. Welcome newbies to a great board.

Update Our Map

Try putting yourself on this map so we can all see where we are...

I thought I'd reprise Mark's great idea. We've had a number of new players here that might not have added themselves to the "buddy Map".

Back
Top Bottom