we're official!!

georgem

Advanced Member
:D
#1 pic- Our Titan with Panther on board and Jeff and Marty showing us how it all works
#2 pic the following morning in Big Sur, after raining all night and confirming life is good when you're warm, dry and have a fresh cup of freshly brewed coffee (my heart went out the couple camped nearby who spent the night in a tent)

With all the great Death Valley pictures and stories I didn't even want to compete. Wish we had our Panther sooner so we could've gone. Definately looking forward to any future rallys.

Attachments

• P1010040.jpg
    P1010040.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 490
  • P1010043.jpg
    P1010043.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 499
Congrats, the rig and camper are a great combo. I couldn't agree more, warm and dry can't be beat for us ex tent campers. Enjoy.

Congrats George! Nice rig...new truck, new camper...don't get no better than that.

I too have felt pity on nearby tent campers during heavy rain and wind storms.

More pics please.

another pic of the truck and camper in big sur
P1010041.JPG

beautiful country no matter the weather
P1010056.JPG

farther down the coast near San Simeon the Elephant Seals crowd the coastline this time year for mating. this was a less heavily populated area, both human and seals...we avoided the larger parking area that looked like a line at Disneyland, complete with tour buses
P1010069.JPG

used to have an old lab that laid around like these guys!
P1010075.JPG

Yes, Tomas, I think I am the first Titan. Don't want to take credit if someone else already claims it though! I was somewhat concerned that not owning a Toyota in this group was somehow un-Merican:D

No suspension mods yet, still stock, but already purchased the ride-rites. The truck could probably do alright, but feels a little squishy. Besides, we have a cargo container that when loaded will put us over my comfort zone.

Certainly like the conversation and enjoy everyone offer ideas. Already have some changes in mind. Hope to meet some of you out there.

Way to go George.

That looks good. A very nice fit. Do you take it to the office every day? I would love to come by and see it in person, and I know where you work ;)

be happy to show it off!

Ed,

Should be there for the most part. Usually park down below in the church parking lot next to the office!

Marty here. As usual I am lost on the computer. I hope you are enjoying your camper. I think that I may not have included the jack drill adaptor. please call me if that is the case and we will get to shiping it to you.

Back
Top Bottom