WTW October Pork Rally

I scored, not much, but a couple pliny the elder. Will I share? More I think about it it might be hard to make them last to the meet :)

I scored, not much, but a couple pliny the elder. Will I share? More I think about it it might be hard to make them last to the meet :)

How does an improved user title sound to you? :p

I scored, not much, but a couple pliny the elder. Will I share? More I think about it it might be hard to make them last to the meet

Good news Craig. I'll go hit my sources up right away.

How does an improved user title sound to you?

Don't believe him. I've have provided him with plenty but has my moniker changed? Noooo. Does he now respect all things Ted? Noooo. I say enjoy your Pliney Craig. But do save one for the meet - so you can drink it in front of DD. :p

How about the cook?
He needs one :LOL:

Thanks for the heads up, Craig. Fridge is restocked. :)

OK you can not post how you get some good beer; keep it all for your self and don't even come to the pig cook out with is in your back yard... :mad:

I have a friend who works at a store that stocks the stuff, when they get it in, which is about once a month and they receive a single case. It doesn't last the day. I understand Taylors market stocks it but you have to ask for it, they keep it in the back.

Butting in as usual. In case you guys are going anywhere near Salt Springs Reservoir or at that elevation on Hwy 88, we were there this weekend. The place is beautiful once you get past some of the garbage. But as I mentioned, bring bug spray. The place was so infected with bugs we went on to higher elevation.

Have fun.

Darryl

where are you getting this stuff at?

Total Wine - Roseville - 3 bottle limit. They just got theirs Friday.
Whole Foods
Nugget Market
Beverages and More
JV Warehouse in Napa

Ultimate source - Russian River Brewery in Santa Rosa.

Hey Guys-attending-Pork-Rally -
When are you planning on showing up? Friday? Saturday?...Thursday?
I plan to leave Bend and head south early Friday morning (possibly Thursday night, but realistically I doubt I'll have my sh!t together early enough to make it worthwhile).
I plan to arrive at Rally point late Friday...but it could be Saturday morning.
You??? Just wondering...
- Mark

I have the following RSVP's and have sent out location info. If I have missed someone or you want to come and have not RSVP'd, please let me know.

Herr
Deltarat
Craig
Missing Link
Simimike
Cort
XPMarc
MarkBC
JW

We have a few more attendees than are our listed here these are just the board members. I think we are looking at 15-20 people at this point.

Hey Guys-attending-Pork-Rally -
When are you planning on showing up? Friday? Saturday?...Thursday?
I plan to leave Bend and head south early Friday morning (possibly Thursday night, but realistically I doubt I'll have my sh!t together early enough to make it worthwhile).
I plan to arrive at Rally point late Friday...but it could be Saturday morning.
You??? Just wondering...
- Mark

We can not get away until early afternoon on Friday. Expect to arrive at camp around 8:00 or 9:00 pm. Looking forward to meeting the other attendees (and checking out Cort's new suspension mods).
- Richard

Guess I need to read more of the posts.Didn't see this one until today,would have planned to be there.As it stands I will be in the area but not with the rig.I have a fishing appointment with the BIG fish at Heenan lake on friday.May be I will see some of you driving around.If anyone wants to catch some large native cuts you might make a side trip to this lake.Its a DFG lake where they have a hatchery to raise the Lahontan cuts.If the centerville campground area is actually the spot I will be driving past there and will stop by to say hola.

Have a great trip.Next one I'll have to watch for in advance.
Frank

we wont get there till sat morning - keep a spot free for us!

I'm leaving the office at 11:00 am on Thursday, will run home grab the truck and dog and be on the way Thursday afternoon.

Jeff: I'll listen for you on 146.52....really !! :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a friday morning getaway. Might be a bit later. Worst case I should be there early afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom