You know you're a geezer when.......................

Happily?
Knowingly and deliberately. Too many times a perfectly functioning confuser gets updated and ceases to operate correctly because of their "upgrade". No thanks!

^^^^
How to tell when you're a curmudgeon.

ntsqd said:
Happily?
Knowingly and deliberately. Too many times a perfectly functioning confuser gets updated and ceases to operate correctly because of their "upgrade". No thanks!

^^^^
Too true. I have not done a firmware update to any of my cameras for at least four years, probably longer.

ntsqd said:
Happily?

^^^^

X2!!

ntsqd said:
Happily?

^^^^

AWG_Pics said:
Too true. I have not done a firmware update to any of my cameras for at least four years, probably longer.

Foy said:
:LOL:

One problem to not updating our computers is if you wait too long
you may not be able to update and need a new get a new one just to continue.

Several years ago I didn't update my Apple desktop.I let it slide past many new operating systems.
Came time to do our taxes and the tax program wouldn't work on the old program and the new
programs would not update on the older computer.

It's a "catch 22". I guess I just get to keep the economy moving.
GERRRRR.
Frank

You know you are a geezer when the nurses at the hospital** ask you how you get around at home? Then they say do you use a cane, walker or are you able to walk?

** Has Aquablation at Stanford Hospital on 3-1-23. (Google NSFW)

billharr said:
You know you are a geezer when the nurses at the hospital** ask you how you get around at home? Then they say do you use a cane, walker or are you able to walk?

** Has Aquablation at Stanford Hospital on 3-1-23. (Google NSFW)
Last time I was in the hospital they put a FALL RISK bracelet on me and wanted me to call a nurse every time I needed to use the restroom. I did not comply.

You know you are a Geezer when.....

Wabbit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom