You know you're a geezer when.......................

Wandering Sagebrush said:
…you buy a new daypack, then have to go to YouTube to figure out all of the features.
For our last trip to Alaska I bought a new daypack at REI. It looked very usable until I started to put things in it.
It has so many zippers/compartments/stash places,I got lost trying to fill it.

Needless to say it didn't make the trip.Stuck with the old one.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
For our last trip to Alaska I bought a new daypack at REI. It looked very usable until I started to put things in it.
It has so many zippers/compartments/stash places,I got lost trying to fill it.

Needless to say it didn't make the trip.Stuck with the old one.
Frank
Black…I’ve stopped buying packs/bags in black. I can’t find anything in the dark abyss.

....................when you remember the simple warmth of celebrating the holidays unaffected by the mantra of "Do your part and BUY BUY BUY to save our economy."

ski3pin said:
....................when you remember the simple warmth of celebrating the holidays unaffected by the mantra of "Do your part and BUY BUY BUY to save our economy."
Those were the days. When we were kids we just had sticks and rocks and imagination.What fun.
Frank

You know you're a geezer when you understand this comic.

ernie.jpg

Being a Geezer we sure have a great amount of great music to listen to.
And that it's available at just a click of a button.
It just doesn't get old. Hearing Carly Simon and Carol King the memories of those times,wow.
Keep posting any geezer music you can.
Thanks
Frank the geezer.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Willie said there’s two kinds of men. Those in love with Emmylou, and those who haven’t yet met her.
How very true!

Back
Top Bottom