You know you're a geezer when.......................

............................when

gallery_1902_252_36219.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Truths About Getting Older[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Growing old is not an option; growing up is.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while your down there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The frustration of knowing all the answers to the questions nobody bothers to ask.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]4. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Time is a great healer, but it’s a terrible beautician.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]5. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.[/SIZE]

You know you are a geezer when you start living life amplified. Finally got my hearing aids. Mrs. Ted is going to enjoy this the most. She didn't have to tell me the blinker was on once this weekend. Turns out they make a noise when they are on. Who knew?

Ted said:
She didn't have to tell me the blinker was on once this weekend. Turns out they make a noise when they are on. Who knew?
Ted, I must ask because I'm curious. Does a bottle of Pliney make a sound when it is opened? :)

Grandma always complained that grandpa has his hearing aids off when she was trying to talk to him.

ski3pin said:
Ted, I must ask because I'm curious. Does a bottle of Pliney make a sound when it is opened? :)
How would he know? Isn't it SOP to leave them in scenic locations unopened? ;)

Paul

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
That's 4 years past "geezerdom"
Frank
Ah, but for those born between 1943 and 1954, age 66 is "Full Retirement Age" for Social Security retirement benefits. We youngsters born in 1955 must wait until age 66 and 2 months to reach FRA.

The Wannabe Geezer knows his/her FRA by heart. Here's to September 2021!

Foy

PaulT said:
How would he know? Isn't it SOP to leave them in scenic locations unopened? ;)

Paul
Paul, I must confess, not all Pliny are set free. And Ski3pin, a Pliny being opened does indeed make a sound. Strangely, it sounds just like me going Ahhhhhhh.

Foy said:
Ah, but for those born between 1943 and 1954, age 66 is "Full Retirement Age" for Social Security retirement benefits. We youngsters born in 1955 must wait until age 66 and 2 months to reach FRA.

The Wannabe Geezer knows his/her FRA by heart. Here's to September 2021!

Foy
Foy a future welcome to "retirement",it's great we are on our 15th year.
Frank

when......you find a thread about getting old and it's been going on for....quite some time

and......my picture is a 2003....and it still looks new

and.....I live in Santa Rosa....and I'm traveling to Fort Bragg this week and making a special trip...to find a pliney

If you've got the time...spend it

I've missed alot here guys...I'll try and be more punctual

Rusty said:
when......you find a thread about getting old and it's been going on for....quite some time

and......my picture is a 2003....and it still looks new

and.....I live in Santa Rosa....and I'm traveling to Fort Bragg this week and making a special trip...to find a pliney

If you've got the time...spend it

I've missed alot here guys...I'll try and be more punctual
:)

Uploaded pictures from Bishop Pass a second time when intending to upload Kearsarge Pass pictures (both have a chain of lakes). Too many passes and too many years. oops.

Your back hurts.

Everything you pick up, you end up dropping.

Then, you lean over to pick it up.

Which, makes your back hurt more.

See step 1.

My Lagunitas always sounds like . . . .

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Beer.

.............................when on a cold spring morning (just like this morning) you climb up into the attic to open up the whole house fan - remove the plywood cover and the layers of insulation over it - and you find you forgot to seal it all up last fall.....................damn

Back
Top Bottom