You know you're a geezer when.......................

Studies have found that women who are a little out of shape
live longer than the men who mention it.

.......................when you are still not ready to get rid of your collection of vinyl LP's that have been stored in the garage for years and years and years.

Sell them as one big unit to a vintage vinyl shop. Not one at a time. You might be surprised if they are in decent shape. That way somebody else cleans out your garage!

Attachments

• olderbut smarter.jpeg
    olderbut smarter.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4
Every time I go into a thrift store there is someone by the record rack scanning records with their phone; I'm assuming to determine value.

I found some old records in the attic. Don't remember this band, but this album is awful and it totally messed up my record player.
1record.jpg

Every time I go into a thrift store there is someone by the record rack scanning records with their phone; I'm assuming to determine value.

I found some old records in the attic. Don't remember this band, but this album is awful and it totally messed up my record player.
View attachment 66859
I remember that band.Couldn't get into their music too noisy and grindy.
But as we would say on American Bandstand Dick I'll give it a 9,but can't dance to it.
Frank

View attachment 66859
I think its called "grunge" and you "bump and grind" to it? :sneaky:

When purchasing a new electronic device and figuring out how to pair it with a 4 year old vehicle elicits about the same anxiety and frustration as a dental procedure. Siri actually told me to put down the phone and take a nap. My response to her is not fit for print.

View attachment 66859
I have the newer CD version of that group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom