Extended Summer - Lots of Pics!

Alright, finally got off my ass and finished the Bella Coola report. Here's the second part if you're still interested:

http://nowheretobetour.blogspot.com/2017/10/bella-coolaagain-part-2-of-2.html

Bella%20Coola%20Five%20%2812%29-XL.jpg

Park, one of these days, I wanna meet up with you there in the PNW for some bear sightings and hiking with the doggies! You paint such a wonderful picture. I lived up on the Sunshine Coast for abt 9 months in the mid1990's. Wish I'd done more exploring!

hoyden said:
Park, one of these days, I wanna meet up with you there in the PNW for some bear sightings and hiking with the doggies! You paint such a wonderful picture. I lived up on the Sunshine Coast for abt 9 months in the mid1990's. Wish I'd done more exploring!
We'll have to make that happen one day. It'd be a lot of fun. With our matching rigs we'd look twins running down the road!

park said:
We'll have to make that happen one day. It'd be a lot of fun. With our matching rigs we'd look twins running down the road!
Twinsies! :D

... and dog ears flapping in the wind out the windows!

buckland said:
Wish I could take pictures like you! Great shots.
It's really just a matter of being out there at the right time. Funny, I've got a friend who always comments on my pictures and how he never gets anything good. He's a gear head and has all the latest, most expensive stuff, but never seems to get the pictures. It's basically because he doesn't have the patience to 1. Learn to use his gear 2. Being out at the right times to get the shot. 3. Patience to wait for the opportune shot. I certainly don't think I'm any special photographer, I just enjoy photography and more so, being out in the field, whether I find anything to shoot or not. Lots of time I lug the camera around all day and never keep a shot. Mother nature is the one who provides the subject matter and the perfect lighting. Anybody with a camera, willingness to learn and some patience can get a good shot. I think that's what keeps me going back.....always in search of that perfect shot. No such thing as a perfect shot so I guess I'll just keep at it. Sharing them with others who appreciate nature, travel, photography, and the outdoors is very satisfying to me. I hope that my pictures make others want to get outdoors and have an adventure of their own. Thanks for the compliment on the pics. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Finally got the mass of pictures I took somewhat sorted so I've gotten around to posting an update to the blogsite. Petey and I were on the road for almost two months. This is part 1 of the trip which covers the Mojave Trail before we crossed the border into Baja. If you're interested in the travels click on the following link: http://nowheretobetour.blogspot.com/2018/02/mojave-trail-baja-part-1.html

Petey checking out a visitor to camp the first night before jumping on the Mojave Trail.

Mojavi%20Preserve%20Petey%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom