Favorite signs you've come across while wandering?

gallery_1902_252_41664.jpg

That would be a great sign for my area.When we walk our country streets we do find poop from time to time.
Although most dog people clean up.We even have bags and trash buckets around.But some people just don't care.
Frank

Probably 3/4 of the people at my local dog park pick up. The others I guess shop at Walmart. I carry rolls of doggy bags and I'm happy to share.

I just sent that to the head of the business association in our little village of Shellbure Falls. I would love to get folks together to sponsor a couple plastic bag dispensers and that sign.... a good laugh and maybe better pick up!

ntsqd said:
i-vppK6pf-L.jpg

Also extreme northern Nevada, but about 4 years ago:
img_110684_2_b81ef8527a9b09e523d014e2a7af694b.jpg
I just stayed there! It’s in the Nevada Hotel and Gambling Hall in Ely Nevada. When built (1929) it was the tallest hotel in the state. Nice place, clear and not expensive. Not a lot happening in Ely though check out the railroad museum.

Saw this on a recent trip to Iceland. In our stay we saw no roadside rest areas at all. Evidently, enough travelers were using this corral to "do their business" that it prompted the farmer to post this sign.

Attachments

• Corral Sign #1.jpg
    Corral Sign #1.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom