First Annual Hog Festival

Probably What I'll Have To Do

Is submit a proposal to the BOARD OF DIRECTORS, then I'll get back to you. fish more: I do know Louie, I don't spend as much time at the Cove as I would like. My boat is based in Eureka, but we don't spend much time there either. We're offshore waterhounds.

Last weekend in April is good for us. Two people and a Dodge. Ooops.. I just realized we can't come. I have like 6 posts and even though I can talk a lot, write a lot and BS a lot.. I will never get another 94 in by the last weekend in April.

If I promise to come and be quiet and not ramble on for hours about nothing... would you guys make an exception?

Since we are Vegan... are you going to be roasting some Tofu along side the pig?

Last weekend in April is good for us. Two people and a Dodge. Ooops.. I just realized we can't come. I have like 6 posts and even though I can talk a lot, write a lot and BS a lot.. I will never get another 94 in by the last weekend in April.

If I promise to come and be quiet and not ramble on for hours about nothing... would you guys make an exception?

Since we are Vegan... are you going to be roasting some Tofu along side the pig?

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU'RE 92 POSTS SHORT, YOU EAT WEEDS AND NUTS, AND YOU WANT ME TO ROAST SOME FERMENTED SOYBEANS, LOOKS LIKE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS GOING TO BE REAL BUSY, TRYING TO SORT ALL THIS OUT, I'LL TALK TO THEM, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.

If you are quiet and not rambling on for hours about nothing, you definitely would be the exception in this group.

A meeting with the Board of Directors in reference to our case should not be necessary. My wife and I had our morning glass of fresh wheat grass, sat on our hemp mats cross-legged, faced each other, held hands and chanted in the morning sun. We were enlightened through meditation to find out that our inner beings are comfortable with the notion of eating fat of the pig.

SO sign us up... we are on our way! Provided of course that I can get 92 posts uploaded in two months.

Sun in Salem, OR

...and chanted in the morning sun...

I'm going to call BS on this. I spent several years in Eugene and Salem as a kid and I don't remember too many sunny mornings in February. I just looked at the weather for the 24th and 25th and it doesn't look like there was much (if any) sun in the mornings.;)

We make our own sun! In the morning a freshly prepared glass of wheat grass with a couple nice shots of Jaegermeister. You would be totally surprised as to WHO you could talk to in the morning sun!

Living in the Pacific Northwet... one has to be on the lookout for anything to help the endless dreary days! But the sun will truly shine again on the last weekend in April when we gorge ourselves on "The Pig"! I WILL get those 92 posts completed... one of the reasons I keep adding to this thread!

Not To Worry

We make our own sun! In the morning a freshly prepared glass of wheat grass with a couple nice shots of Jaegermeister. You would be totally surprised as to WHO you could talk to in the morning sun!

Living in the Pacific Northwet... one has to be on the lookout for anything to help the endless dreary days! But the sun will truly shine again on the last weekend in April when we gorge ourselves on "The Pig"! I WILL get those 92 posts completed... one of the reasons I keep adding to this thread!

I brought this post problem to the attention of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS, they said, no problem, we'll sell them a ticket anyway.

Bottled sunshine and fresh air

We used to bottle the sunshine and send it to our grand parents in California. They thought it was water.

We tried to bottle the fresh air near the Weyerhaeuser paper mill (I think that was close to Portland - we drove around a lot back then), but it never retained it's proper fragrance. The bottled air merely smelled like old gym socks and farts.

I think one reason I'm so comfortable in the rain is because I spent my formative years in Seattle and Eugene.

I dont' know about the trip. Looks like I'll be up your way for a funeral in the next week or so :(

Maybe I can stop by on the way home. Sorry, life sucking atm. We'll see how it works out in the next couple weeks.

Ted...

You looking for me? I here until the Apple TV finishes downloading the movie we are going to watch tonight. I think it is the story of Euell Gibbons.

Ted...

You looking for me? I here until the Apple TV finishes downloading the movie we are going to watch tonight. I think it is the story of Euell Gibbons.

That would have me asleep inside of five minutes.

That would have me asleep inside of five minutes.

You could always watch perfect storm for the 4532452524524524th time.

No Way Dude

You could always watch perfect storm for the 4532452524524524th time.

After I saw Jaws, I was afraid to put my arm over the side of the boat for about a year.

Here piggy piggy.

I brought this post problem to the attention of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS, they said, no problem, we'll sell them a ticket anyway.

Looks like fish made a new rule.
He is now selling pig tickets .How much for a ticket?
This is starting to get fishy.Our you raising funds for a new tow missle mod?

Get yours fast before the price goes up.....or he sells out.

SUE -E

You looking for me?

Just giving you another reason to make a post by answering me. Keep up the good work, you'll be at 100 before you know it.

Back
Top Bottom