How to Pass the Time

hoyden said:
Got notice today that my due date is Nov 6th!!!!
Then it has to get to me and installed!

Seven and a half long weeks! :D
Nice!! I placed my order at the same event the OP did, waiting patiently.

WAITING SUCKS! :)

and it's going to cost me more money cuz when I get really antsy, I start adding stuff to my Amazon Wish List....

hoyden said:
WAITING SUCKS! :)

and it's going to cost me more money cuz when I get really antsy, I start adding stuff to my Amazon Wish List....
We just ordered our new Grandby last week.. My amazon list is growing very quickly.

I'm also spending an inordinate amount of time on WTW and Expo Portal..

I was told 6-7 weeks.

I've been fairly good with the not actually spending in preparation. I did make a decent First Aid Kit, and I bought a nice Bluetooth speaker... but mostly I've been building my Amazon Wishlist - which I now have separated into three lists "General", "Books", "Travel" - and they are each quite long.

I'm making myself wait to buy more til I have the camper and do some trips to assess what I actually need, not just what I think I'll need. That said... ARGGGGGHHH! :)

Camper is slated to be done This Friday! And here in Prescott hopefully mid-that next week. I'm still crossing fingers everything gets done a few days sooner... Hoping to take it for a shake-down run weekend of the 14th!

(part of me is really hoping for a happy surprise call this week from AT saying, "Guess what?! Your camper is here now! Bring your truck by and we'll install!" heehee)

Got the email! My Fleet will be installed on my Tacoma in a week and a day! Next Friday! WHOOHOOO!

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

hoyden said:
Got the email! My Fleet will be installed on my Tacoma in a week and a day! Next Friday! WHOOHOOO!

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*
Nice! Mine is going to be here in Colorado on the 11th. I wonder if they're riding out together :)

No more waiting for me! :-D

received_10206980528546015.jpeg

Just got the delivery date scheduled for our Grandby..

Jan 18 @ 10am at American RV in Portland Or.

We finalized our order Nov. 17th.

We were hoping to get it about a month earlier (right now..) originally, but the build time went up a bit.

Hopefully the holiday's will help us pass the time.

Paw,

You ordered from Tigard dealer on Nov 17th? How and who notified you that your FWC would be in on Jan 18? I ordered our Hawk from them on 11-18 and have not heard a word since. Only date mentioned to us was "in February".

Hmmmm....may give Jeff a call.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Phil

The dealer should be able to tell you the delivery schedule. I knew when I place my order in Wisconsin. FWC sets up a schedule. They like to fill up the trailer. If the January 18th trailer is full then orders placed after 11/17 would go on the next scheduled delivery. Jd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom