I need to hear a good new joke

Corn dogs.jpg

Mighty Dodge Ram said:
I prefer the wild picked over the organic selection.
I like to ask the produce manager where the inorganic vegetables are displayed. Then wait for their confused look to dissipate.

Paul

My goodness, all of you are funny! Made my morning, thanks! :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Yep wild corndogs. There's probably a special season for them.You just harvested them out of season.
Frank

Vic Harder said:

craig333 said:
They have to be deep fried.

Mighty Dodge Ram said:
I prefer the wild picked over the organic selection.

PaulT said:
I like to ask the produce manager where the inorganic vegetables are displayed. Then wait for their confused look to dissipate.

Paul

A couple was married 60 years. They kept no secrets from each other. The wife, however, had a shoebox that she told her husband to never open, which he didn’t. But when the wife was dying, the man asked if he could now look inside. She said yes. In it, he found two crocheted dolls and $20,000. He asked her about it. “My grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage is to never argue. She said if I ever got angry with you, I should keep quiet and crochet a doll.” The husband was moved to tears, for only two dolls were in the box. “But, Honey, what about the money? “Oh,” she said, “that’s what I made from selling all the other dolls.”

smlobx said:
A couple was married 60 years. They kept no secrets from each other. The wife, however, had a shoebox that she told her husband to never open, which he didn’t. But when the wife was dying, the man asked if he could now look inside. She said yes. In it, he found two crocheted dolls and $20,000. He asked her about it. “My grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage is to never argue. She said if I ever got angry with you, I should keep quiet and crochet a doll.” The husband was moved to tears, for only two dolls were in the box. “But, Honey, what about the money? “Oh,” she said, “that’s what I made from selling all the other dolls.”
Isn't that the truth.
Frank

Remember that pretty girl back in high school who said she'd only go out with you if the world was coming to its end? Might be a good time to give her a call.

Back
Top Bottom