I need to hear a good new joke

Wandering Sagebrush said:
I was thinking back to when my kids were quite young, and my son asked me where poo came from. I was a little uncomfortable but gave him an honest answer.

He looked perplexed and stared at me for a minute then asked....and Tigger?
That's similar to the one about the new kid in class who asked the health teacher where he came from. The teacher covered all the nuances of sex ed in glorious detail and ended the presentation with a big smile. The kid said said, "Wow! My Dad said I came from Texas."

ski3pin said:
That's similar to the one about the new kid in class who asked the health teacher where he came from. The teacher covered all the nuances of sex ed in glorious detail and ended the presentation with a big smile. The kid said said, "Wow! My Dad said I came from Texas."
:D I was about to post something similar, except in the version I heard: the kid is asking his dad "Where...?" ... And the punchline is: "Oh... Billy says he's from Cleveland.

137362223_2855109484765840_2067735097085828417_o.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Then there was the kid who asked his dad, " What are sex?" First dad corrected his grammar and explained that the questions should be "What is sex?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then he proceeded to explain procreation in as simple a way as he could for a five year old. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When he finished the kid said, "Wow, this doesn't make any sense. Mom told me to tell you that supper will be ready in two secs."[/SIZE]

Vic Harder said:
[SIZE=12pt]Then there was the kid who asked his dad, " What are sex?" First dad corrected his grammar and explained that the questions should be "What is sex?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then he proceeded to explain procreation in as simple a way as he could for a five year old. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When he finished the kid said, "Wow, this doesn't make any sense. Mom told me to tell you that supper will be ready in two secs."[/SIZE]
Yup, we're laughing. :)

A priest, a rabbit, and a minister walk into a bar.
The bartender asks the rabbit, "What'll have?"
The rabbit says, "I dunno. I'm only here because of autocorrect."

Back
Top Bottom