I need to hear a good new joke

Vic Harder said:
A woman is sitting at her deceased husband's funeral. A man leans in to her and asks, "Do you mind if I say a word?"

"No, go right ahead," the woman replies.

THe man stands, clears his throat, and says "Plethora," and sits back down.

"Thanks" the woman says, "that means a lot."
Groan... (no wonder I liked it :p )

Not a joke...

B0D1B690-AF30-4993-865F-D933A80DF664.jpeg

Hmm..................this all reminds me of my buddy. Last year his New Years Resolution was to loose 10 pounds. He missed it by 25.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
It was a nice day until that thought took residence. Gag awful stuff.

buckland said:
Reminds me of the Dave Barry description...... sort of like the space shuttled taking off!
I always thought the cocktail was invented by NASA engineers with too much time on their hands.

There's a 12-step program for people who talk too much. It's called On and On Anon. :sneaky:

Did you hear about the parent that got a call from his child's music teacher?

The teacher said the parent had a real Elvis for a son!

The parent enthused "Well! Wow! Thanks, I..."

The teacher interrupted and said 'No, your son was found dead on a toilet in the men's room."

Urgent, new home wanted! This is Bella, she’s an 8 week-old German Sheppard puppy, I bought her as a surprise for my wife for Christmas but it turns out she is allergic to dogs so I am now urgently looking to find her a new home I don't want any money just free to a good home. Her name is Angie she's 45 years old, a beautiful and caring woman who drives, she is a great cook, good with kids and always keeps a clean house.

Back
Top Bottom