Laguna San Ignacio

Jay,
Looks like spring break for us starts on 30 March so we will be exactly a week behind you. Maybe we'll catch some of you on your way back (unless you are still hanging out down there!).

Suni, I am flying my son, Michael, back from Loreto to LAX on the 30th and Anne is flying down to Loreto from LAX on the 30th. Basically I am changing travel partners that day. Anne and I will work our way back north. We'll likely cross paths with you somewhere. We'll be stopping at the Laguna San Ignacio on the way north as well as Bay of LA via the dirt San Rafael road and then up the east side via the Gonzaga road.
Gene

Suni, I am flying my son, Michael, back from Loreto to LAX on the 30th and Anne is flying down to Loreto from LAX on the 30th. Basically I am changing travel partners that day. Anne and I will work our way back north. We'll likely cross paths with you somewhere. We'll be stopping at the Laguna San Ignacio on the way north as well as Bay of LA via the dirt San Rafael road and then up the east side via the Gonzaga road.
Gene

Cool Gene, it would be good to see you guys down there. I'm secretly hoping an early season south swell might show up and we can sneak into San Juanico for a few too!

Sunny,
Pam needs to get back by the 2nd or 3rd. Ships passing in the night I guess. I'll be in Ventura the 2nd week of Feb. I'll call you when I'm in town.

Sunny,
Pam needs to get back by the 2nd or 3rd. Ships passing in the night I guess. I'll be in Ventura the 2nd week of Feb. I'll call you when I'm in town.

Jay, put out the dates again please?

Phin,
We'll be meeting in Calexico In the A.M. on Friday March 23rd.

Cool, the duration your planning for is?

Jay (HB lurker :p ),

The Tierra's are planning the first two weeks in April, probabbly with Sunman or nearby..San Ig, San Jose de Gracia, San Juanico
Maybe we'll see some of you on the road, or prefferably in the dirt!

TT

I'm planning on meeting in Calexico on the 23rd but will be heading back on 27th, don't think I'll be traveling with others since job change has just happened for my bro and the wife just can't can't do tent sleeping but I'm looking forward to this expedition...
:D

Jay (HB lurker :p ),

The Tierra's are planning the first two weeks in April, probabbly with Sunman or nearby..San Ig, San Jose de Gracia, San Juanico
Maybe we'll see some of you on the road, or prefferably in the dirt!

TT

Well,well,well...look who stuck their head back in the sand box! Hoping we can make this happen.

Well,well,well...look who stuck their head back in the sand box! Hoping we can make this happen.

Yeah I've been scarce around these parts..so scarce in fact that when I clicked new content there were 997 topics to catch up on!..
Sunman, the Iron is officially in the fire for Baja 2012! So many old frinds we need to catch up with..time is precious, and it is passing. the kids need to visit with the whales.
Make it happen we will!

TT

Attachments

• windy and whale.JPG
    windy and whale.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 93
TT,
I'd love to see you guys down there. I drove past your house Monday. Better get the Ranger on the truck. Gene will probably be down there when you are. He's staying a bit longer. We're leaving around APR 2 to come back to Tucson.

It's official, the famous fiddler/mandolinist Lauren Donahue will be joining us on this trip. That makes the whole band, "The Bluffettes" (Phil Salazar, Gene Rubin and Lauren Donahue) will be on the trip. Top that off with mandolin/guitar/fiddle great, Michael Rubin and there is going to be some **** kickin' music!

http://youtu.be/vJG_xzuu7M4

It's official, the famous fiddler/mandolinist Lauren Donahue will be joining us on this trip. That makes the whole band, "The Bluffettes" (Phil Salazar, Gene Rubin and Lauren Donahue) will be on the trip. Top that off with mandolin/guitar/fiddle great, Michael Rubin and there is going to be some **** kickin' music!

Sounds like good times are ahead of us I can not wait, can we all just leave now?

And on vocals?

And on vocals?

Well, that would be perfect for you, Jay.

BTW: Anyone on this trip needs to search vehicle thoroughly before you go. Even a spent .22 shell could be a major setback at a checkpoint.

Back
Top Bottom