Montana - Summer 2015

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Hey, if it was sentimental, it had value.
If I was smarter, I'd keep an extra stashed in the truck, camper, dresser, desk, garage, packs.....................

Only thing she loses more often is her car keys. But, all in all, I don't mind one bit.

fish more said:
Fishing in Montana, unmatched, jealous !!!!! Thanks for the great report as always !!
Thanks all for your continued kind comments. Part Three should be up tomorrow. I got distracted this evening, had to help find some car keys.

As usual, great TR with beautiful photos and a wonderful narrative. I've yet to use my camper as a base camp for a backpacking trip, so you've got me thinking...

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Terrific reporting and photography through Part Three! And the expected fine work by the Map Lady, too.

We used to catch 10-12" arctic grayling in the Wise River, over in the Pioneers, "back in the day" when we were kids in our 20s. Most often on "garden hackle" and ultralight spinning rods. That was a beauty you brought to hand.

Looking forward to Part Four!

Foy

Dang it, three parts in and you are still teasing us. :cautious:

[SIZE=small]"It was noted I had a Montana fishing license. All the trout moved over into Wyoming." :D LOL.[/SIZE]

Ted said:
Dang it, three parts in and you are still teasing us. :cautious:

[SIZE=small]"It was noted I had a Montana fishing license. All the trout moved over into Wyoming." :D LOL.[/SIZE]
x2! :D

Sounds like a great trip. I grew up hiking into the remote lakes of Colorado, and it was always a highlight catching those elusive high mountain lake trout!
Can't wait to read the next installment.

Awesome story and pics as usual. I can't wait til part 5! thanks for sharing. Great stuff

More great reading and picture viewing. Thanks so much for the time and effort required to share!

I wonder if the snow came on the night of Monday, July 27? We encountered snow in Teton Pass that afternoon, and the next morning in downtown Jackson, WY had temps in the 30s and snow on the mountains above around 7,000'.

Foy said:
More great reading and picture viewing. Thanks so much for the time and effort required to share!

I wonder if the snow came on the night of Monday, July 27? We encountered snow in Teton Pass that afternoon, and the next morning in downtown Jackson, WY had temps in the 30s and snow on the mountains above around 7,000'.
Yes, you have the timing right Foy! Thanks for the kind comments, we really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom