Other types of campers?

That is a nice camper, you may want to add some supersprings in addition to the bags for a insurance in case of air bag failure. More pics please.

Welcome

Nice rig. I'm not so sure I see an extra 800 pounds of "plush" there :D. I agree with Chinlisle...that's a lot of *dry* weight. (I like my Timbrens, FWIW)

I see quite a few of those units here in Colorado. In fact, I just saw one yesterday at the Office Depot parking lot in Avon.

have fun

mtn

I looked at those campers when I was doing my research, and I thought the quality was pretty high. In the end, I wasn't willing to carry the extra weight on my little truck and went with FWC, but I occasionally drive some rougher roads than what you plan for your rig. Congrats on your find, and I look forward to - yes - more pictures:)

Soreyes: Very nice rig you have there. If you'd like to drop 80 or so pounds from it, remove the jacks. :thumb:

Soreyes: Very nice rig you have there. If you'd like to drop 80 or so pounds from it, remove the jacks. :thumb:

+1 on that... I took mine off this week and was surprised that each one weighed 20-30 lbs. I didn't need to for weight purposes, I was looking for that elusive extra 2-3 inches of visibility.

Back
Top Bottom