Other types of campers?

Track Trailer T-van

ourcamper%20Tvan%20river%20x.jpg

More info found at the Track Trailer website.

As a competitive cyclist long past my prime and with all due respect to Lance who's about to start racing again. He's wrong my 16 pound bike makes me Much faster now that I'm Much fatter.

Mark are things getting back to normal? Are you working? My best to you.

Gee, Jay...

Mark are things getting back to normal? Are you working? My best to you.

What's normal?

What's work?

We're trying to finish up a major camper renovation and Edna's convalescence so we can get back to Wandering the West some more!

Thanks, bro'--

The Partrige Family?

With the Biker and Grateful Dead decals already installed, I'm not so sure. But, it would fit right in in my neighborhood, too bad I bought that Taco.

Why Have Some Old Bus

When you could have something like this?

Attachments

• truck73.jpg
    truck73.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 588
I was going through some old pictures and came across these taken at Playa Coyote a few years ago. It is owned by a German couple that were finishing their around the world adventure. North america was the last leg and they started in Baja. There was a world map painted on the side that showed their completed route. They said the only trouble they had was when a crane dropped it while unloading from a ship. What an adventure!

Attachments

• 100_0557.jpg
    100_0557.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 557
  • 100_0559.jpg
    100_0559.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 553
  • 100_0560.jpg
    100_0560.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 554
My old dolphin

This was my beach condo for a while till I found my fwc.I got it for 2 grand.
I did not like to drive it because it was really slow like a vw bus.Top speed 60 on flat ground. Once you got to the beach it was nice.It had a ton of room and got 18mpg.I could take a shower right after surfing on the beach.

Attachments

• oregon may trip 015.jpg
    oregon may trip 015.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 515
Is this a camper or a motorhome?

I saw this in the parking lot of a home depot.

Attachments

• 019_19.jpg
    019_19.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 696
  • oddcamper.jpg
    oddcamper.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 700
  • oddcamper1.jpg
    oddcamper1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 693
Sweet Rig !

I love the full size sliding glass doors on the back !!

--------------------------------------------------

I saw this in the parking lot of a home depot.

you got get one of these fisherman.

This is a amphibious 4x4 pop up wagon camper rig made by some dude in russia in the early 90's.It works on water and is a camper,perfect for the fisherman.

Attachments

• ihtiandra-16-t.jpg
    ihtiandra-16-t.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 568
Back to the question at hand

Took me a while to get to the end of the thread so that I can add my 2 cents worth (although last time I checked the 2 cents were only worth 1 cent due to the falling dollar :) )

I'm running a small hardsided truck camper, a Sunline 750C. Compact, yes. Small, yup. Pop Up, Nope. But it shouldn't matter wether you have a Hardside camper, or a pop up camper, as long as you're using it for exploring the wilderness, not parking at the local KOA with full hookups (although that isn't a bad thing if you need to use a dump station, laundry service, and real hot showers :B ) But the concept of what is needed for maintenance, repairs, creative ideas to make using the camper easier, are very important.

I don't think we need another RV.Net or NATCOA forum, but using the camping section for general issues isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Unless the moderators feel we're abusing the site, I think just keeping the FWC and ATC sections for them and the rest of us can share info in the camping section unless they want to add a Camping Technical section.

So far I like this site better than the others, the people here are friendlier and not out to cut each other up. Which is a good thing.

Thanks

Matt

Anybody seen one of these Sundowner models?

It's listed on Craigslist out of Seattle -

3n03mb3o8ZZZZZZZZZ92p69ba67eb68211a53.jpg

"This is an awesome SUNDOWNER camper. I have used it in my 6ft bed Nissan Frontier. I love it but, now's an opportunity for you to love it! sleeps 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. The Rear door has a screened window, which opens like a double hung window, PLUS- The entire rear, door and all, will lift UP allowing "toy's" to be transported too!! motorcycle (s), 4 wheeler, etc. ALL SIDES ARE HARD FIBERGLASS, and will lock. Tip out is on passenger side, and is a TRUE tip out, not "push out" which means it doesn't take up from the interrior space when not used, like stopping for a lunch break. It folds up kind of like a box top! The whole tip out is 4 " thick when folded, becomes a wall.. Screened Sliding windows on tip out, and drivers side window! Pop UP, has TWO SCREENED WINDOWS up there too! VENT'S VERY,VERY WELL! I have used it in E. WA. in June - Sept and was suprisingly comfortable! Trust me, once you experience the sensibility and get to enjoy the MONEY YOU DON'T OWE to anyone,and you ARE THERE-camping, it makes you enjoy it even more. it has Ice box, sink, w/ pump + water faucet, & a two burner stove."

At $800, that's a helluva price!

Back
Top Bottom