Random FWC Photos

Thank you for the welcome! Here are more photos.
The FWC has been prepared by me.
I have to thank WDW for everything I've learned, I hope I can contribute with my little experience.
So .... if you accept an answer in bad English ..: just ask!

Attachments

• IMG_7940.JPG
    IMG_7940.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 690
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 716
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 633
[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:838]
Enjoy hanging out and sleeping in my 82 Grandby in the deep of winter with single-digit temps. Amazing how it all works after more than 30 years. Have it parked on an old Cox trailer frame for easy moving around when it's not in the truck.

albero said:
Thank you for the welcome! Here are more photos.
The FWC has been prepared by me.
I have to thank WDW for everything I've learned, I hope I can contribute with my little experience.
So .... if you accept an answer in bad English ..: just ask!
Albero welcome to the site.
Nice to have another Italian (not native though).
Keep posting your travels.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Albero welcome to the site.
Nice to have another Italian (not native though).
Keep posting your travels.
Frank
Ciao Casa Escarlata Robles Too, thank you.
Glad to hear this, unfortunately I have not yet done so interesting travel with the camper, but certainly in the future I will be happy to send travel reports!
Alberto

Albero,
Benvenuti mio amico . Il tuo inglese non è male. Ho studiato italiano nella scuola per quattro anni (40 years ago). Ora e capisco un po 'e parlare di meno.
Now my italian is all mixed up with spanish and portuguese (mia sposa e Brazilera). Uffa!
Anyway, I like your rig. What countries do you plan to travel to with it ?

Connecticut Yankee said:
Enjoy hanging out and sleeping in my 82 Grandby in the deep of winter with single-digit temps. Amazing how it all works after more than 30 years. Have it parked on an old Cox trailer frame for easy moving around when it's not in the truck.
Hey John, I often thought about getting an old truck, buying your old Grandby and restoring both. But I have no time for that type of project at this point in my life.
But I always wanted to thank you for showing me your campers and I'm pleased to say I finally ordered one and will take delivery in March. Rumor has it that there will be an east coast owners rally in August in Pa. I hope to see you there and thanks again for letting me come up to your place and giving me my first look at a FWC.
The hospitality you showed my daughter and myself is very much appreciated,
All the Best
DanT

DanT said:
Albero,
Benvenuti mio amico . Il tuo inglese non è male. Ho studiato italiano nella scuola per quattro anni (40 years ago). Ora e capisco un po 'e parlare di meno.
Now my italian is all mixed up with spanish and portuguese (mia sposa e Brazilera). Uffa!
Anyway, I like your rig. What countries do you plan to travel to with it ?
Hello Dan t, I think your Italian is much better than my English. I help with the translator. Unfortunately, the economic crisis in Italy is still very strong, and now I have little work, so I reduced much traveling. But reducing the needs, I will find the money for diesel (in Italy the price is very high) for food: no problem with pizza and pasta :) !! The FWC will help for the rest and then we will go to Spain and Marocco! ;)

albero said:
Hello everyone, my name is Alberto from Italy.
I'm happy owner of a pick-up Mitsubishi L-200 and a FWC mod. Eagle, and I'm happy to have found this wonderful forum.
I apologize if I use the translator, but my English is not good.
For now sending some pictures!
Thank You
Alberto
Welcome Alberto! What part of Italy are you located?

Back
Top Bottom