Random FWC Photos

Thanks Alberto. Will be heading your way September of 2016 for a month. We hope to spend a few days of the trip in Venice. Looking forward to ending the trip in Munich for Oktoberfest.

Take care,
Chris

Hi rayct77

.. then enjoy to Monaco and Venice and if you have a free few days,... tell me.. you are welcome :) to my house!!

Just got all the pieces put together on my Aluminess rear bumper with a Trasharoo and a couple of Rotopax:

P1020151.jpg

Stalking: Looks good! Are those tail lights/ brake lights / turn signals in the bumper? If not, here in Minnesota you could get pulled over for having the truck lights not visible. Just a thought.

Thanks. The tail lights and brake lights on the truck are visible, you can see them in the picture and even better if you are back far enough for safe driving. The lights in the bumper are backup lights..

100acrehuphalump said:
Great looking rig Charlie, I'd give anything for an Aluminess bumper for my F150, but they don't make one. So where am I gonna hang my Trasharoo?
Hitch mounted tire carrier. There are several versions, including swing-away like you'd need for use with a camper. This is a Tiregate brand.

1210or-01%2Bspare-tire-tailgating-tiregate-hitchgate-series%2Btiregate-hitchgate-adventure-overview

I believe you can also mount water tanks or extra gas tanks in the old spare tire spot under the bed. Might as well do something with that space if the tire's not in it! This may be useful for folks who get tires big enough that the spare won't fit in the factory spot, or campers who don't want to worry about access issues with the camper on or tailgate down.

SunMan said:
Close. A Mojave Yucca or Spanish Dagger. Photo taken in the Mojave Preserve.
I guess I had a misspelling. I meant to ask about Joshua Tree NP, but the preserve is just as nice. I really like that area. Hole-in-the-Wall is my current favorite place, but we've just started exploring that area.

Thanks!

Recently went through DVNP with our new( to us) 2014 Grandby shell. Hot but flowers were blooming, it was beautiful..

Bill, Linda, and Beth
2015 Tundra long bed
2014 Grandby shell

Attachments

• Camper at DV sign.jpg
    Camper at DV sign.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 247
Bald Mountain --- 2729 Ft Elevation --- Overlooking the Sonoma Valley

Attachments

• four wheel camper bald mountain.jpg
    four wheel camper bald mountain.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 234