T-boned in NM truck and camper gone

carld

I got T-boned head N on US84 at the turn-off to Ojo Caliente NM, US285. I was going about 50 thru the intersection when a Chevy 4x4 at the 285 stop sign gunned it. He didn’t see me but hit me in the rear passenger door. My Tundra with camper rolled onto drivers side, spun around and slid about 30 feet. I’m OK, but truck and camper look totaled.
IMG_2498.JPG

Very glad you are not hurt.

Were you on a trip and need some local support ?

Need somewhere to store your gear and stuff salvaged from the camper ?

David Graves

DavidGraves said:
Very glad you are not hurt.

Were you on a trip and need some local support ?

Need somewhere to store your gear and stuff salvaged from the camper ?

David Graves
thanks I’m good. I’m at my brother’s house in Santa Fe. We’re going to the tow lot tomorrow to salvage what we can.

Oh wow- sorry to hear of your accident. Great that you came through it ok. Good luck with working through the aftermath, I hope it turns out ok for you.

man, that's not cool. I am very glad you are not hurt. The truck/camper (different models) will be resurrected soon I hope!

Glad to read you are okay, that's what's important.

Bummer about all your stuff. That can be replaced but will take time.

All the best with it.

Sorry to hear. Document everything you can, you probably will have to fight to get what’s owed you. Before photos of what great condition your rig was in before you got hit.

Russ

Wow nightmare scenario! Lucky you escaped with your life!! Thanx for the reminder how fleeting our time can be and wishing you and yours the best!!!!

Carl, I’m very sorry to hear about the loss of your truck and camper. Thank goodness you were not injured!

I hope it works out so you can replace everything!

hebegebe said:
Thanx for the reminder how fleeting our time can be...
So true.

I hope there wasn't someone sitting in the passenger seat at the time. If so they would have gotten a real shock, an experience that may take some time to adjust from.

Sheesh. I would imagine it will take some time to recover fully. Glad you walked away unharmed.

Glad you’re okay.
Bummer about your truck and camper, but at least those things are replaceable.

You are okay and that is the most important thing. Hope the insurance companies treat you good....

Back
Top Bottom