The Landscape Photography Thread

Test using right click on photo from gallery...

gallery_4901_1078_635650.jpg

JD, just like Charlie did. I clicked on your photo in the gallery to see a larger version, then right clicked so I could copy the image address, then pasted that into the properties box (picture icon). It works :)

Yes, those two, plus one in the wildlife thread. If you have moved them after linking them to display here, they will not show. The link is simply the address of where they 'were', so when moved... no one is home at the old location. Hosting means the site where the images reside. Flickr and Picasa are considered photo hosting sites.

John, you are most likely looking at a cached page. Refresh your page and the photos are most likely gone. They are not showing up here.

Are they still on Google+ or did you move them somewhere else or delete them from Google+? When you link to an image the link points to a fixed location on the interweb and it needs to stay there for the link to keep working.

Stalking Light said:
Are they still on Google+ or did you move them somewhere else or delete them from Google+? When you link to an image the link points to a fixed location on the interweb and it needs to stay there for the link to keep working.
I will have to check that when I get home. To my knowledge they are on the Picasa Web / Google+. However, I didn't find them on Google+ when I check here at the office. Something must of happened and I hope i can figure it out when I get hom. jd

longhorn1 said:
I will have to check that when I get home. To my knowledge they are on the Picasa Web / Google+. However, I didn't find them on Google+ when I check here at the office. Something must of happened and I hope i can figure it out when I get hom. jd
Weird, I hope you can figure out what happened, it's always worked for me to post to picasaweb via lightroom and then use the image address to post here.

While along the waterfront yesterday in Tacoma. Kayaker paddling across the inlet as the final bit of sun sets on Mount Rainier.....

Tacoma%20Kayaker%20%281%20of%201%29.jpg

Maines's Acadia NP, Schoodic Peninsula, back in early October. The main part of Acadia is fairly insufferable and urban due to the roads not being up to the traffic volumes (we bailed fairly quickly) but the Schoodic portion of the park is relatively quiet and just as beautiful. Nice brand new campground too.

Attachments

• 2016_10_03_6464-PS-mono (Small).jpg
    2016_10_03_6464-PS-mono (Small).jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 18
I'm trying out Infrared photography using an IR filter over one of my cameras. So far, I've just shot a few photos at the shop, so these aren't as scenic as they could be. This is also the first color IR photos I've processed. There's a lot to learn to make them look right, these are my first attempts.

Shot using a stock OMD EM10 and 12-40mm F2.8 Pro lens and and 720 nm filter.

Color IR Test 2 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

Color IR Test 1 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

EM10 Infrared Test 2 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

Been playing around with various post processing techniques (was going to put this in the PP thread but it's a bit dormant). On this image I first processed it in LR as usual, the used Google/Nik Viveza 2 to tighten up the detail, then Topaz Texture Effects 2 to jazz up the color a bit, then Google/Nik output sharpener's focus to add just a bit more definition to the leaves and then back to LR to reduce the clarity for a slightly softer look. Lots of steps but it's fun sometimes to just play. ;)

nzVX9D0_BWz6jlM2qvpnH6FTbsGT9xqqJTT3zMpuQOiUFYxjVUkwFqaF0OtX8KqoerN_YZBPhlOObA=w2560-h1440-no

Stalking Light said:
Been playing around with various post processing techniques (was going to put this in the PP thread but it's a bit dormant). On this image I first processed it in LR as usual, the used Google/Nik Viveza 2 to tighten up the detail, then Topaz Texture Effects 2 to jazz up the color a bit, then Google/Nik output sharpener's focus to add just a bit more definition to the leaves and then back to LR to reduce the clarity for a slightly softer look. Lots of steps but it's fun sometimes to just play. ;)

nzVX9D0_BWz6jlM2qvpnH6FTbsGT9xqqJTT3zMpuQOiUFYxjVUkwFqaF0OtX8KqoerN_YZBPhlOObA=w2560-h1440-no
I like it!!! Nicely done...

Back
Top Bottom