The Landscape Photography Thread

Managed to dust off the Camera one evening on a whim. Colors were pretty nice.

p114314995-4.jpg

Took a run up to the Smokies to see how the color was, me and about a billion other people. There was some nice color in places but crowds made photography difficult and I cut the trip short. Here's a shot from the Ramsey Cascades Trailhead in the Greenbrier section of the park; the trail itself is closed so not many people there.

TdkQfrxYd-m-0ZhTpYh5oosnJeCUnuZ-P--GeBEa2F9PQXmnUeByM2TWV5P954AsX6iLE0HOLKdy7Q=w2560-h1440-no

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1078]

4 landscape photos taken during our trip. For some reason it has decided to open in my gallery.
  • Grand Teton
  • Devil's Tower at sunrise
  • Mt. Rushmore
  • The Needles at Custer State Park, SD
Click on the album above, then click on one the 4 pictures and then click on the large picture to enlarge it.

jd

full

Just experimenting. Click on the small picture and you will a large one. Sorry for the posts but I'm trying to get a large photo to load to the post. jd

Stalking Light said:
like this?

gallery_4901_1078_635650.jpg
Charlie, exactly. I was able to get into the gallery , but then required 1 or 2 clicks of the picture to get the big one. I need to figure out how to get the large photo as the end result. jd

longhorn1 said:
Charlie, exactly. I was able to get into the gallery , but then required 1 or 2 clicks of the picture to get the big one. I need to figure out how to get the large photo as the end result. jd
What I do is upload my photo to picasaweb and then right click on the photo to copy the image address and paste it into the 'image properties' dialog in the WTW post.

I2pO_X-ruRLpJPx4jQ5ZLMAPjA8pkJZeEQdBZqBrH5HoVlLjO6Uj8CllM8ZXvmjN_DAWcuto_0S1WQ=w2560-h1440-no

AEHaUsKlqF6IR9CTPkn26c_XmxmrGm3CuiKFMyfEfP5sVEqTE0ldX-MaoQE5aqUR-5pW76obvVnx2w=w2560-h1440-no

longhorn1 said:
Steve I opened up Flickr and didn't get the the picture like you show of the hawk. See what I get, and each picture has a padlock.
attachicon.gif
20161028_125630_resized.jpg

There must be something I'm not doing or getting. I uploaded the photos off my good camera to Flickr. Let me know what I have to do to get the screen that you show.

Thanks,

jd
JD, here's my guess on what's going on. I think you've configured Flickr so you are the only person who has permissions to copy/download/etc. and you're now not signed into Flickr, hence the locks (which I've never seen before). Try it again, ensuring you're signed in and following the workflow that I put in the linked thread. It's almost identical to the process that Charlie posted.

Don't give up the ship...

Back
Top Bottom