WTB Rear Awning, older style, with Keder strip, zip on attachment

munchmeister

Advanced Member
I'd like to find a rear awning like the one in the attached photograph, from another FWC owner. My 2015 FWC Raven has the channel on the top, ready to receive the "keder" style zipper that fits into this channel and then provides the zipper which matches the awning part. FWC is apparently no longer using this system. Please send a WTW message here, if you have one you want to sell.

Or, if anyone is aware of a source for this awning, new, please advise. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20170617_121608.jpg
    20170617_121608.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 122
I think I have one of those. Good shape, standing in the corner of my garage. Need to clarify what you mean by zipper though. A pic or two would be handy.

Either continue to discuss here or PM me.

Vic Harder said:
I think I have one of those. Good shape, standing in the corner of my garage. Need to clarify what you mean by zipper though. A pic or two would be handy.

Either continue to discuss here or PM me.
PM sent with some pics.

If Vic's awning doesn't work for you, find a boat canvas shop. They do this sort of work all the time for Bimini covers over the cockpit.

My 2012 Hawk has a rain gutter over the door but it is an open "U" cross section.....unlike the more typical hanger for boat or rv awnings.

Is this what the FWC rear awning attached to ?

Many thanks

David Graves

full

This is what it looks like on my 2015 Raven. It is a bit flared open on the end, in the photo, I suppose so its easier to thread the "keder" strip into the channel. Just my guess.

Many thanks

THAT was what I expected it to look like.....so I only have the rain gutter and not an awning strip.

David Graves

Back
Top Bottom