Covid Vaccine -- Have you got yours?

Folks, it’s time to go back to the original question, “Have you got yours?”.

Discussions regarding the reasons for getting a vaccination, or for not getting a vaccination will result in the topic being locked.

Wandering Sagebrush said:

Discussions regarding the reasons for getting a vaccination, or for not getting a vaccination will result in the topic being locked.
+1

I get second on 4/7 and looking forward to it!!!

I got my second Pfizer yesterday. Nothing other than hints of a headache & fatigue today.

Now, I’m hearing that a booster may be needed in the fall?? I want this to be done.

Paul

Got my second Moderna last week. Extremely!!! sore arm that night which tapered off to just sore then fever and chills on Friday. By Sat I was fit as a fiddle and taking my General test for my Ham license (which I nailed) :)

Happyjax said:
Got my second Moderna last week. Extremely!!! sore arm that night which tapered off to just sore then fever and chills on Friday. By Sat I was fit as a fiddle and taking my General test for my Ham license (which I nailed) :)
Congratulations on passing your General

Happyjax said:
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing you on the air while Wandering the West.
If you haven't already, find a local Elmer to get you started.

Paul
kc7pmu

Wandering Sagebrush said:

Thanks Steve,the thread has strayed from the original topic.
Frank

PaulT said:
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing you on the air while Wandering the West.
If you haven't already, find a local Elmer to get you started.

Paul
kc7pmu
Congrats but just to be clear, thats not Elmer Fudd :)

My wife and I got our 2nd Moderna on Wednesday evening.... I was fine until 10 AM Thursday when I realized I was pretty (more than usual) spaced out. I had 100 fever and was exhausted ...ending up napping a couple times during the day. My wife went to work (teaching 2nd grade in class) and came home tired but said she felt ok... she had 100.5 temp. by Friday evening and today she is sleeping but we both feel fine. A small price to pay for some security. Moderna came out Thursday starting they will have a variant (Brazilian) booster by December. I'm good with that.

Demand here is certainly up. I was in our local Bi-Mart, (Variety Store) this afternoon. They announced over the PA System that they had 3 unclaimed doses of Moderna available in the Pharmacy. Not a minute later they announced that all were claimed.

Someone in this thread was surmizing on the efficacy of Chinese vaccines and whether or not they were "just fine"....

According to a prominent Chinese scientist, perhaps not so much...

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/04/11/china-has-its-own-vaccines-but-n382470

get your shots folks, the American vaccines work and will be improved as needed. Production from other parts of the world may not be as good...

ski3pin said:
The Lady received her second Pfizer today. We are now both fully vaccinated. :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Wow that's great.You guys are good to go.
Frank
The Lady has a sore arm and is a bit tired today. When the sun is up she is rarely, if ever, tired. A minor reaction to the second shot.

Washington D.C. has modified their mask policy. Fully vaccinated persons are no longer required to wear a mask with specific exceptions... venue requirements must be honored.

The NPS has a more restrictive policy and this hasn't changed but maybe it will

This is very good news. There is no reason that fully vaccinated people should be required to be masked. The vaccines work. Large numbers of Americans have been vaccinated. Perhaps even a majority of Americans. Let's get on with life folks....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/d-c-mayor-quietly-lifts-mask-requirements-for-fully-vaccinated-people-even-indoors

Back
Top Bottom