Covid Vaccine -- Have you got yours?

Seems males have an advantage. My sister got vaccinated at the same time I did. She's not feeling well today.

Both Diana and I had very little energy the day after getting our second Moderna vaccination, but nothing else other than injection site soreness, and a few slightly achy joints.

I get my 2nd Pfizer tomorrow. First resulted in sore arm, headache, & fatigue for a couple of days. Hope this is no worse.

Paul

Little Boy: “Mommy, what’s that scar on your arm?”

Mom: “That’s from my smallpox vaccination.”

Little Boy: “Why don’t I have one?”

Mom: “Because it worked.”

Edited for correct vaccination...‍♂️

PaulT said:
SpudBob,

Have you been watching old George Carlin videos? :D

Paul
I actually like Carlin. I was also in medicine for many years! Many of my former colleagues, still practicing, are NOT advising the vaccines. 500,000 dead really??? Most people die of NOT Nora Virus but..... wait for it- common Pneumonia. 75% in my field of practice Geriatrics. Physicians, especially early on ,were being TOLD to put Covid on death certs even If the patient died of...... Pneumonia. Lots of new data on the downsides of the Vaccines also. My personal Physician is NOT prescribing the Vaccine also. Thats the beauty of the current laws, however that will probably change soon. Either way my family and I are just saying NO!!!

"I think it's like smoking, "anybody can quit smoking but it a takes a man to face cancer"

Frank
John Wayne would have said it just like that.

“500,000 dead really??? Most people die of NOT Nora Virus but..... wait for it- common Pneumonia.”

I’m troubled by this (but it’s not the first time I’ve heard it). With all due respect, and IMO, if you didn’t have pneumonia to begin with, then contracted COVID and developed pneumonia (which is indeed very “common”), then you died of COVID. I’m going to bow out now.

I can understand the confusion but having worked around sick and dying patients for many years I have "some" experience. What Im saying, and this has been confirmed to me, is that physicians were being told that IF a patient died from a malady and tested positive for Covid19 then Covid19 was to be the cause on the death cert. per the CDC. This fly in the face of what Physcian's and especially M.E.'s were taught in Med school. I as well as many other health professionals believe that's why the numbers are askew. We may NEVER know how many people were, actually, killed by Covid19. We can disgree but It wont change my opinion. I choose not to get the vaccine! Your mileage may vary!!!

Certainly some medical professionals are not getting and or anti vaccine however the ones I trust seem to be in the majority who are pro/getting the vaccine.

Just got my card laminated for free. Should we have to show our card for certain things? Controversial for sure. Just glad I can do it if I need to for traveling.

I agree wholeheartedly. My doc told me to wait on laminating it as they expect a variant booster shot will be offered around the new year. I will copy the card and laminate that for now. My teaching wife (who’s been back in classroom two months ago) and I will receive our second Moderna on 4/7 Wednesday!!!

craig333 said:
Certainly some medical professionals are not getting and or anti vaccine however the ones I trust seem to be in the majority who are pro/getting the vaccine.

Just got my card laminated for free. Should we have to show our card for certain things? Controversial for sure. Just glad I can do it if I need to for traveling.
Craig make a copy and also maybe enter in notes on your phone.
Don't carry the original around unless you actually need it.
That's what we were told after our last shot.
Frank

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 74
Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Craig make a copy and also maybe enter in notes on your phone.
Don't carry the original around unless you actually need it.
That's what we were told after our last shot.
Frank
Oh yeah. I scanned the card just in case. Card is on the fridge (very strong magnet) so I won't misplace it.

Believe what you want and do what you want. There are plenty of Physicians who are NOT personally getting the vaccines and still NOT recommending them to their patients. Not all Physicians recommend flu shots also. You body is designed to fight off these viruses.

Back
Top Bottom