Covid Vaccine -- Have you got yours?

Yep- 2 weeks after 2nd vax to be fully innoculated plus still have to wear mask in public until who knows when.

ski3pin said:
Julie has an appointment April 1st for her first Pfizer dose. :)

don't even think April Fools..........................
The Boss Of Me gets her second Moderna vaccination on the same day. I get mine on 4/2.

Yesterday my gal and my Mom got their second Moderna shot. My gal felt achy and headache and just run down today. My 89 Year old Mom did not have any reported side effects.

I get my second shot on April 7th.

Had both of the Pfizer shots.
1st had absolutely no side effects.
2nd- fatigue and a headache developed later that day. Next day was fine. Day after that headache returned.
Now on 3rd day all seems ok.

Wife had the new single J&J shot- no symptoms at all.

We are both in our 60's

Congrats and steady as she goes. I hear men have a higher chance of a few side kicks. Then it settles out.
Incredible protection ... we are so fortunate.

ski3pin said:
Julie has an appointment April 1st for her first Pfizer dose. :)

don't even think April Fools..........................
Yup, she got her first shot. A bit of a sore arm last night in bed. Normal Julie Q today.

Susan and I got our first jab yesterday at our local hospital. We are scheduled for our second shot of Moderna on 4/30. Many of our friends have already completed their vaccinations, but we're under 65 and had to wait. I'm impressed with the roll out, with 101.8M Americans now vaccinated.

Got my second shot yesterday. Sore arm and I think thats it. What little I'm feeling is most likely from allergies. We've had some windy days lately.

Lighthawk said:
Susan and I got our first jab yesterday at our local hospital. We are scheduled for our second shot of Moderna on 4/30. Many of our friends have already completed their vaccinations, but we're under 65 and had to wait. I'm impressed with the roll out, with 101.8M Americans now vaccinated.
Congrats you two and welcome to club! :)

Yup, lets give this international pathogen lots more hosts to move through so it can mutate, evolve, and produce more variants. As the sign in my small town doc's office reads, "Only vaccinate the ones you want to keep."

Back
Top Bottom