I need to hear a good new joke

Strong voices in the back ground (my Gal is saying NO! NO! NO! ) Thanks Vic for the clip........

EM4 said:
Now that the Alpha Females are taking jobs outside of the home, many husbands are staying home and taking on the responsibilities of helping out with some of the labor intensive housework. The GE Big Boy Home Appliances are just the thing men need to get the job done. (Shades of the Binford 6000 on Tim The Tool Man Taylor's show "Tool Time")

https://www.thebigshow.com/vod_html5/videos/20190102/high.mp4
Spot on Vic!!

Is this really necessary?

toilet-demonstration.jpg

The latest from the small Wisconsin town I am from -

[SIZE=18pt]George Phillips[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt], an elderly man from[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]Richland Center, Wisconsin, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]When George opened the back door to go turn off the light, he saw that there were two guys in the shed stealing things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]He said "No, but two guys are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=22pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]hen the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy, you should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them both." Then he hung up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Within five minutes, six police cars, a SWAT team, a helicopter, two fire trucks, a paramedic and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"[/SIZE]

The perfect crime was committed last night when thieves broke into the police department and stole all the toilets.

The department spokesperson stated the "they have absolutely nothing to go on". :oops:

ski3pin said:
The latest from the small Wisconsin town I am from -

[SIZE=18pt]George Phillips[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt], an elderly man from[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]Richland Center, Wisconsin, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]When George opened the back door to go turn off the light, he saw that there were two guys in the shed stealing things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]He said "No, but two guys are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=22pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]hen the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy, you should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them both." Then he hung up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Within five minutes, six police cars, a SWAT team, a helicopter, two fire trucks, a paramedic and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"[/SIZE]
Great way to get fast response.
Frank

A professor, a CEO, and a janitor are in a forest when they discover a magic fairy. The fairy says “I will give you what you most desire if you do someone else’s job for a day.”

The professor says “I’ll be an elementary school teacher. What can be so hard about teaching a bunch of 6-year-olds how to read?” so he is teleported into a classroom. After a few minutes, all the kids’ screaming gets to his nerves, so he throws all his supplies and gives up.

The C.E.O says “I’ll be a waiter. All you do is carry food back and forth. This’ll be a breeze” so he is teleported to a restaurant. After about an hour, all the annoying customers drive him insane, so he smashes his plates on the ground and gives up.

[SIZE=10pt]The janitor says “I’ll be an artist” so he is transported to an art facility. He glues all the classroom supplies and shattered plates to a canvas, then sells it for a billion dollars. The fairy asks the janitor how he was so clever. The janitor says “I got a masters degree in[/SIZE] art.”

Back
Top Bottom