Sightings thread

We spotted but failed to hail two ( FWC/ATC ) campers headed south bound thru Tillamook, Or today around noon.....couldn't make the plates but one truck was a dark Tacoma.

Sorry to have missed you folks...enjoy the North Oregon coast and hollar if you need anything.....there is a lot to explore and see around here.

DavidGraves

Point Lobos, this morning.
Frank

IMG_1392.jpg

ski3pin said:
Sure looked like WTW member K6ON
heading east on Highway 50 in the Placerville, CA area last Wednesday June 15th in the late morning.
You're right Ski, was heading to Camino to visit Bro-in-law.

1400 hrs July 4th, parked along 395 at the confluence of the West Walker and Little Walker rivers, an All Terrain Ocelot on a white pickup.

About 4:00, 7/6, we saw a nice ATC Ocelot on a gray GMC, northbound near the Tillamook Cheese factory. We were in the red Ranger, waving like crazy.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
About 4:00, 7/6, we saw a nice ATC Ocelot on a gray GMC, northbound near the Tillamook Cheese factory. We were in the red Ranger, waving like crazy.
and your Ranger was yelling, "I want one too!"?

:)

Saw a hawk and fishing boat headed to rockport reservoir this morning. Didn't get a great look at the truck. I was insanely jealous. Looked like an amazing day to spend on the lake.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

I saw two FWCs today! I meant to write down the whats and where, but I forgot exact details.

One was a darker full-size truck with a Hawk somewhere West of Kanab.

Saw a Hawk on a newer Ford. ST James MN Hwy 60. California plates. We both waved. Let me know if you are on WTWimage.jpeg

Our neighbors in NE Oregon. The second time we bumped into them. A nice Eagle on a Tacoma, with a Trail 90 on a rear bumper mount.

A nice cool morning.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

North ORegon coast....dark blur Tacoma with a fleet southbound in Garibaldi, OR and shortly thereafter a northbound bronze/tan colored pickup with a Hawk....could not make the brand of truck.

Within minutes of each other !

DavidGraves

Late model white Tundra with Hawk camper headed southbound Hwy 101 through Tillamook, Or today around 5:00 pm....I think it had CA plates.

DavidGraves

NOrth ORegon COast

Friday 29 July 2016 setting up camp in the afternoon at the Walton Lakes Trailhead south of highway 12 in Idaho, a FWC on a Tacoma. If by chance you are a member here and you found my Orvis fly box full of flies down at Walton Lake, I'd sure like to get them back. :)

ski3pin said:
if by chance you are a member here and you found my Orvis fly box full of flies down at Walton Lake, I'd sure like to get them back. :)
Ouch! I've come close to losing a box of flies a few times.
Do you do your own tying?

Back
Top Bottom