Sightings thread

Wandering Sagebrush said:
That would be great, you've waited a long time...
Would've been nice for a little bit of advance notice from Four Wheel or the Dealer in PDX area. Comes at a busy time with the ONDA calendar going to press this week and work stuff. We have scheduled some time next week so will hopefully be loading the brand-spanking new Fleet on the 25th!!

Sure. I take mine through the DIY all the time.
I've noticed the paint on the front of the overhang can get blown off if I'm aggressive with the power wash.
But, I've touched that up once already with white appliance spray paint. ;)

wuck said:
High noon, Placerville on US50. Bobcat on a white Ranger. Geezer at the helm. Hmm, must be picking up supplies for the rumored trip to the playa this weekend . . .

ski3pin said:
kayaks on a trailer? hummm............
Well, since wuck spotted me down the hill seeing what it is like to sit at a traffic signal - a strange experience - I figured he must have been in the truck with a FWC (and towing a small trailer with kayaks) headed east bound on US 50 in the opposite direction. Turned out not to be the case. So who was it getting a jump start on the Labor Day weekend holiday?

Friday Sept 9, 12:15 lunchtime FWC Eagle on red pick-up outside Poncha Springs, Co

Sat Sept 10 FWC Flatbed + trailer + bicycles at Conoco gas station in Mancos, Co

Also, 09/13 in Hillsboro, Oregon, on Cornelius Pass Rd at 19:30. A newer blue F150, carrying a newer Hawk. I beeped & waved, then he turned east onto Sunset.

Paul

A weekend of sightings along I-90 in eastern Washington/

Friday 9/23 a Hawk on a Tundra eastbound just east of the Batum-Scgragg Rest Area.

Sunday 9/25 Hawk on a red Dodge westbound just east of the Winchester Rest Area and then either a Grandby or a Hawk on a Black or Navy truck westbound out of Spokane just as I was merging back on from 195, the last one had the jacks on the corners.

Wednesday, Sept. 28, Friday Harbor. FWC on a red truck getting off the ferry as we were waiting to get on.

Saw this brand new Alaskan in Haines Junction ,Yukon.
The owned was on his first trip had just picked it up in Juneau.
In talking with him he was very interested in WTW and was glad to hear we have a Alaskan section.
Also we shared some things about our campers.
He said he also has a condensation issue,all that aluminum inside really condenses the moisture.
He is enjoying it though.

IMG_1549.jpg

This camper was in the Riley Creek CG at Denali.
Looks real heavy to me .Didn't see the owner though.

DSCN8180.jpg

Actually saw a lot of pop ups all brands.Though not many FWC/ATCs.
Frank

East bound highway 50 in Placerville area early Saturday (Oct 1) morning a FWC with a pink bicycle on the back. The same rig west bound on highway 50 around 5 pm Sunday afternoon (Oct 2).

Theres been a 4wc on a tundra parked on my short cul de sac in Bend for about two weeks now with the top up for the past several days. Haven't seen anyone around. The Four Wheel sticker on the cabover has a sticker that covers it the reads Rocketman.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Wander The West mobile app

Saw a Hawk on a red truck on Tuesday just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, left front clip was undone and the roof was lifting a bit, hope everything is okay.

Later Tuesday saw a Hawk or Grandby outside Monterey on a white Chevy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom