Sightings thread

Fleet on a charcoal Tacoma with Montana plates heading west on I-90 through Spokane today. Was surprised to see it next to me as I merged onto the freeway!

18d447d643eefd02e520a1999e523f87.jpg

Spotted this cool dodge 2500 w/ kestrel at the bear valley trailhead in point Reyes today after I got back from a hike

Just returned from a weekend in Moab. Saw lots of potential wtw members.

ATC on a white f250 headed north out of Moab towards I70 on 6/10.

FWC on a Tacoma camped on the bank of the Colorado river ( the spot I wish I had ) on the evening of 6/10.

And this guy on Main Street in the afternoon of 6/10:

ImageUploadedByWander The West1465686776.444919.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Sunday June 12, 1300 hrs, south bound on 395 at Virginia Creek Settlement, an All Terrain Camper on a dark colored truck. a rocket box was atop the camper.

Maybe 4WC should put big numbers on the front of the campers. Airstream does that I believe. My Aunt and Uncle had one. They said there was a directory and you could look the owner up in the book.

On the other hand if we wanted that we would have Airstreams right?

Another approach would be to get custom decals of our forum handle and a Wanderthewest.com decal. That would do it if there is a way to look up a member by forum handle.

There are many decal makers for boaters but couldn't find an online member's list.

Paul

We spotted a green Taco with a Fleet with a couple of mtn bikes on Hwy 20 today.
We were the Subaru with orange kayaks up top and dog in the rear!

PaulT said:
...I guess I just hadn't been very observant.
The text of the Forums page link -- "Top Posters" -- is misleading, since it's actually a link to a list of all members, sorted by number of posts...a list that can be sorted on other fields.

Back
Top Bottom