Bill's FWC Hawk build.

Bill, you must be retired and have lots of time available. With a 1.5 year old and my own business I don't have the time to do anything like this and was happy to pay FWC to do all of it for me. Besides a lack of time, I don't think I'd be brave enough to cut or drill into the new fiberglass of my soon to be delivered Hawk.

Nevertheless, it looks great Bill. You're doing a great job. I like the storage area above the refrig.

Bill, I think your having too much fun. Nice work. You and Ski needs to start a parttime busness

Bill,

Did you purchase the countertops from FWC or did you make them yourself? If you bought them from FWC I'm wondering if the storage above the refrig is standard now on campers with an ice box or smaller refrig? We went with the standard ice box (no refrig) and I really hope mine has this lift up storage area and not a drawer.

Bwht4x4 I did buy the counter tops from FWC. I requested the lift top over the refrig, I am not sure if is is standard. If you had the large refrig there would be no room for storage. I went with the 65 L Waeco so there is over 7" of room. I would call FWC to check.

Thanks Bill.

I'm 5 days from picking my camper up so I'm betting it's too late for something like that. I hope it's standard though.

Just a short note to those following my build. Had a accident yesterday, lost part of a finger, surgery tomorrow. I will post up dates when better.

Bill

Hope you do OK, keep your hand above your heart to help stop the throbbing. Get well soon.

billharr said:
Just a short note to those following my build. Had a accident yesterday, lost part of a finger, surgery tomorrow. I will post up dates when better.

Bill
Bill, I know so much about hand and finger injuries. This breaks the heart. Hope it is relatively minor and not too long term debilitating. Best wishes for a good outcome from the surgery and a speedy recovery. Let us know how we can help keep your spirits up.

Back
Top Bottom