Sightings thread

Saw this camper on the wharf in Monterey today.
It's from France and they have a nice travel blog,but it is also in French.The pictures are nice.They have traveled a lot around the country.
Frank

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 147
I found a way to go to the camper info.It's still not in English.
But there are pictures and they look interesting inside.
Pretty expensive though.
The blog was nice lots of photos from around the country.
I did manage to post a reply to them. Be interesting to see if they reply back.
Frank

Use Chrome and it will translate.

Here is what it get"

North America 2015/2016 - Part 2

Saturday, October 11, 2015

Ca is the kickoff of the second tranche of the journey just given!
Los Angeles via Amsterdam Branch (pause "purchase of old Gouda" essential ...).Despite nine hours time difference and an endless car rental recovery, we can not consider being in Los Angeles and not greet Santa Monica. This town is part of the agglomeration of the City of Angels and characterizes rather well: an endless beach in length and width, overcrowded dwellings with no respect no "coastal law" and dozens of tanned, muscular surfers. But the atmosphere is unique and good child, especially on the Pier, where a real park attraction grows year after year ...

billharr said:
Use Chrome and it will translate.

Here is what it get"

North America 2015/2016 - Part 2

Saturday, October 11, 2015

Ca is the kickoff of the second tranche of the journey just given!
Los Angeles via Amsterdam Branch (pause "purchase of old Gouda" essential ...).Despite nine hours time difference and an endless car rental recovery, we can not consider being in Los Angeles and not greet Santa Monica. This town is part of the agglomeration of the City of Angels and characterizes rather well: an endless beach in length and width, overcrowded dwellings with no respect no "coastal law" and dozens of tanned, muscular surfers. But the atmosphere is unique and good child, especially on the Pier, where a real park attraction grows year after year ...
Thanks Bill. My French isn't quite that good.
I'll have to try chrome.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
I found a way to go to the camper info.It's still not in English.
But there are pictures and they look interesting inside.
Pretty expensive though.
The blog was nice lots of photos from around the country.
I did manage to post a reply to them. Be interesting to see if they reply back.
Frank
I found the website for the camper, also in French or your choice of other languages not including English: http://www.gazell.fr/produit/gazell-cabine-approfondie/

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Saw this camper on the wharf in Monterey today.
It's from France and they have a nice travel blog,but it is also in French.The pictures are nice.They have traveled a lot around the country.
Frank

Ford Ranger fans take note - The first new Ranger has entered the US :)

NewRanger.png

Saw a brown truck with an ATC heading northbound on 395 south of Gardnerville, NV approximately 1645 hrs Friday 30 Oct. 2015. Saw another brown truck with an ATC (could have been the same?), 1000 hrs parked in Lee Vining, CA on 395 Sunday 1 Nov. 2015.

On the long haul from SC spotted zero FWC until this afternoon between Winnemucca & Elko. It was heading east around 3 PM while we were heading west for Hawk p.u. in Woodland this week.
daygreeter

White pickup popped up in the Nevada City parking lot this evening 530pm. I saw someone in the cab, but was heading home after a long days work and didn't want to delay. Hope they won't mind all the trimigrants populating our foothill town! :oops:

grey ,club? cab tacoma, with white fwc?, north bound on I-5 in burlington wa. Tues the 5th about 3 in afternoon. Took a quick picture but resolution not good enough to help. Couldn't catch up, or get over to the other lane in time. Nice looking set up. Only second one seen in last few months in this area.
Was on my way to home depot for insulation for crew cab. now that seat is out the noise has picked up from that area so need to insulate before boxing in.

allanb said:
grey ,club? cab tacoma, with white fwc?, north bound on I-5 in burlington wa. Tues the 5th about 3 in afternoon. Took a quick picture but resolution not good enough to help. Couldn't catch up, or get over to the other lane in time. Nice looking set up. Only second one seen in last few months in this area.
Was on my way to home depot for insulation for crew cab. now that seat is out the noise has picked up from that area so need to insulate before boxing in.
I noticed the same issue with increased sound in our AC Tundra after rear seat removal. I ended up using length of 24" wide reflectix from our home-made arctic pack. I used a few barbed trim rivets that you can buy at auto parts stores to secure the insulation. It helps quite a bit, but if something metal is leaning against it, it can make a squeaky sound we like to call the "angry mouse". :D I hate squeaks, so I usually have to stop and rearrange the gear.

I saw a Red pickup with a FWC (I think a Fleet) going the opposite direction from me in my Tacoma + Fleet after work today.
Prescott, Arizona.

We looked at each other, curious, while in passing "Hey! There's another FWC!"

Back
Top Bottom